Brownskins blasting up the entire neighborhood with their ugly ethnic screeching (I can't bring myself to refer those...

>brownskins blasting up the entire neighborhood with their ugly ethnic screeching (I can't bring myself to refer those voices as music)
Are they even sentinent beings? Have they ever had a thought before, yet alone thinking that people would be disturbed if they blast their primitive homo erectus screehing at the street? It's insane. I think even a caveman would have known that he would be creating disturbance to the people around him by making loud noises.

Attached: Gif.gif (498x498, 428.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/18tr5XVlYHlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitskinnish (Kurdish) language sounds like someone is trying conjure up a sentence while vomiting out their entire dinner.

Better get used to it.

Attached: 1642935645577.png (738x768, 520.65K)

Haha no. This Asian boy is moving to Taiwan to live with his civilized kind. Have fun in your planet of apes.

Turks and Kurds are the same

I mean, we share 99% of our genetics with gorillas, so I think you are right.

I enjoy hearing spoken Kurdish; it happens to be Turkish that I writhe at.

Attached: dunno m8.jpg (616x496, 38.85K)

I feel bad for you Turkey, even though we mock you for being roaches I hope you dont get replaced by arabs

You'll love being around a zoo then

Still going on

>sentinent

You are ethnic

They're still blasting their nonhuman garbling.

Oh fuck

You are the ethnics though

as sweet schizo thread

I feel you bro. I couldn’t deal with the constant rap blasting outside back home when I was in college.

I wish. But these shitskins and the voices they are making are very real.

he's in his own country, not in germany amerimutt

germany is our country THOUGH

can't you just go to their door and knock it?

vocaroo the sound menace

Oh my Asian bro, how sweet of you to think that you can talk with these creatures and solve problems.

you can't talk with a shitskin and solve your problem you beat them and send them back to their country

You are brown.

are they like rohingya we got here?

vocaroo.com/18tr5XVlYHlM

idk what rohingya is but do they get gibs from the government and harass women