Yes I want to take a selfie in virtual France

Yes I want to take a selfie in virtual France

Attached: 86b.png (1350x1438, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgCK98KudK0
youtu.be/dmP0_6oUd2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beautiful cybermosque

I hate that faggot so much if I walked past him on the street I would probably punch him in the face and I am a law abiding citizen

I also want to take a selfie in front of the Eiffel tower

Attached: fw42a00kdcx41.jpg (237x212, 10.96K)

His avater doesn't have his reptilian eyes.

>The people who made this all earn 200k a year minimum

ITT seething Chudlets. The metaverse is the future.

In the US they get those 200k jobs because they have social skills and charisma, something a literal german autist spending all his free time learning more code and making the same thread and replies all day every day can't understand.
None of your diplomas would make you pass those interviews unfortunately, they have thousands of other candidates with the same ones and also other qualities or experience.

Also how do you save 75% of your pay when 52% go to taxes lmao ? I'm saving 50-60% of gross income and I don't have to live around niggers in a shithole for that.

I really wonder who saw this and said "yeah this looks good, drop it"

SOUL-LESS
youtube.com/watch?v=BgCK98KudK0

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 211.34K)

Even the worst contrarians don't like Zuckerberg, that's how uncool he is

Americans really be out there making 300k/year programing that thing

My first Unity project

Why does Metaverse look like its made out of paper mache? did they seriously think people would like that look.

wil they have virtual african scammers for more reality ?

nice video

>I'm so much more frugal than everyone else! I'm so smart! Look at me! Smart!
>You're no special snowflake. I consume less resources than you do and if we were both in the same situation my behavior proves to be more frugal than yours
>Haha but your country's tax system sucks, something you mentioned 1000 times before yourself! That's totally unrelated to how virtuous your behavior is compared to mine but still helps me to feel superior for no good reason
You're no special snowflake and it hurts you

>2015 VR chat room with 2005 graphics tryong to pass as a revolutionary innovation in 2022
What were they thinking?

well said Hans Grüppenschwanzer, someone needed to be put in his place and I'm glad it was you

youtu.be/dmP0_6oUd2Q

Attached: ted-kaczynski-1.jpg (900x750, 52.94K)

I hate the German software developer salary poster so much it's unreal

You're welcome good sir

I'm tipping my head in your general direction as well

Attached: Download.png (500x529, 228.31K)

Kek