News providers

Where are your favorite places to get news?

Attached: news.jpg (1040x1032, 175.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXX_uuDZ5Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you need a big cock to satisfy a woman with big breasts?

Any Forums.com/r/politics/

no

I don't

The Young Turks

Attached: 1458622434880.webm (840x630, 1.16M)

fourchannel/pol

Ignorance is bliss my friends, the sooner that you realize this, the sooner that you will be at peace. Life is too short to worry about things you will never change. Embrace the blindness, or you will be scorched by the light.

I predict all major news events before they happen using my vast historical knowledge and super genius IQ. “News” is rendered irrelevant and unnecessary as a result. Also it’s fake and gay.

You don't have to worry about things if you just want to be aware of news.

>all the news I predict is fake and gay
So imagine some better news for us then

most non-professional women are in pain after 4 inches
the media won't tell you cunts have depth and width just like dicks have length and girth
the other side of it is it doesn't matter because women care for appearances and social status, not pleasure or sexuality

funny how far apart these "mishaps" happen on live T.V wonder if they feel embarrassed?

Attached: 5 23 2022 KCRA.png (1328x744, 1.29M)

What's the mishap, her nipple poking her shirt?

yes. american girls don't have nips apparently.

Attached: i get my news from a reliable source 1655998627520.jpg (640x622, 70.81K)

My dreams

All "journalists" should hang... in Minecraft.

>MC

that's still alive?

When it comes to news I like someone average, not hot, not ugly, just average. I’m only watching for the information after all.
I know that this isn’t critical news in this video like the regular news but ugly doesn’t keep me tuned in and hot is distracting, in this case it’s ugly.

youtu.be/HXX_uuDZ5Ik

This.

Jimmy Dore unironically

He makes democrats and republicans angry and I like him for sticking to his guns. He might be a balding hysterical asshole but he reminds me of the guy in Network.