Do Americans really ?

Do Americans really ?

Attached: 1456698a54804831796595ec6dc06f2d.jpg (3333x3500, 3.84M)

kino
I'd watch

Holy based

You already know a white person made this
Why are they like this?

my god...
what's happening in that god-forgotten place?

Attached: 1661700942703.gif (300x243, 463.48K)

damn what is this artists name again

All the guys should've been black

Cringe, rape correction for ALL races

why are americans like this?

Attached: 165807854980831.webm (640x480, 2.83M)

Source?

OOOOOHHHHAHAHHAHAHWOOWHAWHOAOOOGGGAGBOOOGAGGAWHOOA
I COOOOOM SAUCE MOI YOU FROGGYYY

Attached: giphy.gif (480x429, 1.05M)

All deserve these

takeshi... i kneel

Attached: 13834923923834.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

I appreciate art that equally shits on all american political positions

the kinoest kino of all time

May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America May God punish America

This, American politics are a retarded clown circus that deserve to be laugh and frowned upon, whatever side of the political compass they are

How come the girl on the right gets 2 lardasses

What's the difference between "state university" and "community College"?

radical centrist becomes horny

Gross.

Holy

This.
I will never take whites seriously in general because of this shit. They are a clown race, and they deserve to go extinct. Not that I hate white people, but what the fuck is this? Who thinks of this shit? Seriously.

One is for smart city people
The other is for rural and suburban tards

>The term Community College is used almost exclusively in the United States and Canada to describe an alternative tertiary educational institution; similar institutions in other regions are known as "junior," "technical," "vocational," or "workers" colleges. Depending upon location and philosophical mandate, these establishments vary in programs and services they offer as well as the type of students they attract. Despite these variations, all such institutions share many commonalities: smaller in size and more focused on a core set of programs than traditional four-year colleges and universities, community colleges offer lower-level tertiary education, grant certificates, diplomas, and may offer Associate degrees.

it was probably an asian actually

>brown power fantasy
LOL