Why are they like this?

Why are they like this?

Attached: IMG_20220828_112550.jpg (1080x2187, 460.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/549552-nigerian-navy-arrests-norwegian-ship-stealing-crude-oil-in-nigeria-official.html
vesselfinder.com/vessels/HEROIC-IDUN-IMO-9858058-MMSI-538008422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By Nigerian navy they mean 5 dudes in a skiff with AKs?

Norwegian ships are so cool. Here's the Norwegian Navy's most advanced intelligence ship, very impressive systems.

Attached: Marjata.jpg (932x980, 203.93K)

>non-wh*tes

I can't believe that Norwegians are really descendents of Vikings

Disgusting whites colonizing still

bight of biafra is rightful norwegian clay

imagine believeing this, dude th3e Nigerian navy is one of the largest on the whole African continent

Attached: nn.jpg (2000x1416, 123.6K)

Link? Somehow I feel like this headline forgoes some important details

as the eurangutan union crumbles, eurangutans switch back to what they're best at, which in this case would be stealing from africans. I am not suprised.

Attached: why nations fail.png (1150x1162, 1.28M)

why'd they steal the oil
looks like a sat ground station, idk what they'd use it for
their fast hovership thing is cool

premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/549552-nigerian-navy-arrests-norwegian-ship-stealing-crude-oil-in-nigeria-official.html

Looks like it's real.
Apparently they caught it within 20 minutes of arrival on the oil field so it didn't have time to lift anything, so we can't be 100% sure it was there to rob the place, but I cant think of any other reason for it to be there

looks intelligent

Attached: 1507840607794.png (898x790, 279.18K)

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy NIGERIA in a week
TOP KEK NIGERIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with NIGERIA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Nigerian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Nigerian pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Attached: 2342456.jpg (1032x578, 176.14K)

>MT HEROIC IDUN (IMO: 9858058) is registered in Marshall Island with an overall length of 336-meter and capacity of barrels. The vessel arrived Akpo Field midnight on 7 Aug 22
vesselfinder.com/vessels/HEROIC-IDUN-IMO-9858058-MMSI-538008422
An oil tanker in an oil field. Their purpose was obviously to steal oil

Is the man in blue tunic the pressident?
Very nice he keeps what I think is his tradional clothing but seems out of place when all soldier around him wear western clothing. I get is a military uniform but a lot of it is just fashion. Like you dont need a tie or neck on your shirt.

stealing is very vikings thing

probably just an excuse to steal the ship

the ship was sold 22 july to an unknown buyer, the slanderous article was written 19 august, where they falsely say it is owned by the norwegian hunter group.

i will never trust an african again!

Bump

caught red handed pants down

Pigskins already seething and coping