Reminder everything america touches gets ruined

reminder everything america touches gets ruined

Attached: F9455D53-9394-4FA1-AA0C-6F6A70FDC845.jpg (690x1171, 344.84K)

No way this is real, that's some shop or cosplay

isnt this highly unprofitable

why do the directors keep doing it

>$1,000,000,000

Attached: 1547958025752.jpg (798x770, 118.84K)

It's actually the contrary. Americans at most don't care and at best its free publicity to attract people who may have not heard of said product

O LAWD DEM RANGZ
DEM RAAAAAAANNNGZ

it's amazon, at this point i feel like it's part of a money laundering scheme. it's not like anyone bought prime membership just to watch this.

everyday i get closer and closer to shoot myself

literally what is their excuse for the lack of nonwhite species in LOTR, the third age?

KANG OF THE RANG NIGGA SHIIIIIET

Attached: 1eecc506c88b3a11.jpg (549x556, 20.34K)

you know i will travel to your country and jump on a landmine

The pre-holocaust, it was the prototype for the actual holocaust (which has not yet happened)

Attached: 1661060436956375.png (736x830, 323.89K)

America created the original trilogy tho

is that a Dude?

Do they explain how the black dwarves/elves/hobbits etc were exterminated before the official books ?

I have literally no idea what this is apart from the person designing the top being some newfag trying to triforce.
This isn't an invitation for you to tell me what it is because I don't care you filthy negro

I think it's one of those things they do to appease the leftists. Amazon has infinite money so it's not that hard for them to create some absolutely awful content once in a while to ensure that people believe they are for lgbtqq+iddqd

>AYO YOU FINNA BE DA LORD OF DEM RANGS AND SHIEEEET
>roll credits

Everyone is faking it though, no one actually wants this stuff...

Attached: mel2.jpg (1240x865, 127.27K)

nah no way, no being looks at this shit and thinks "yea that looks right" american or not

this

go for it, you'll die a heroic veterrun fighting for freedum instead of a stage 14 diabetic

>Lord of the Rings
lmao what a bunch of fucking nerds

and it was ruined now everyday i wake up in this hell and i am closer to shooting myself

Well yeah. The point of business is to make money. What stunt is going to make you more money: calling everyone a monkey or create super inclusive movie based on a popular franchise. I know that everyone is seething but what they are doing is just pure capitalism. It's not good or bad it's just a way to make mode money

stop watching all these nerd shit
if you are 23+ watching lotr star wars, marvel and dc you are huge colossal faggot

eh i am not fighting i just want to die i see no joy in my life

Switch 23 to 40

Isnt her just a backgroundd character not that important for the plot? i mean all of the powerful and main characters are still white..
i dont understand why are Any Forumsfaggots crying about, blacks have been in american tv for decaddes now

they are angry because everything now is getting destroyed and full of progressive bs i am just tired of america and i doubt it will get better

>Subterranean race
>Dark skin
At least make it plausible

Sending a message and that message is:

Attached: giphy.gif (480x268, 1.02M)