Be star trek

>be star trek
>introduce sexy bitch
>find out its a tranny

WHY MUST THIS WORLD BE SO CRUEL

Attached: FVd3mIfUEAQeDrf.jpg (816x690, 57.57K)

This one

that outfit looks pretty tight. if there isn't a bulge it's not a tranny.

Previous:

>sexy
It is immediately revolting to a non faggot

You fuck goats Muhammad

I would rather fuck a goat than a man

>those wide shoulders
>those manhands
You already knew about the dick, faggot

You're gay if you wouldn't pound her tight bussy. For god's sake, even Spartans fucked men.

>even the gayest race in history was gay

One day you’ll stop posting and I’ll know a us air strike hit its mark

Idk man, if you like it you like it. Find a local hot tran and take a run at her baka
Eh we're getting there, I'm still pretty early so moving to 8mg and eventually E monotherapy. I've been moving around so finding a family doctor has been shiiiiit
r/transfleet or something similar if you want some real cringe bruh
Pike confirmed crippy with a grippy

Attached: 7C29DF2A-3234-447D-ADB8-2D451589151D.jpg (1125x1115, 125.86K)

Attached: 1618297918042.png (768x719, 586.43K)

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

based. trannies are ugly scum.

If the plan was to capture Spock, wouldn't it have been much easier to capture only Spock by abducting him with a tranporter onto the small escape vessel instead of luring the Enterprise into an asteroid field, make the command crew minus Spock leave the ship and commandeer the entire Enterprise?

Quit pretending you didn't realise at the first look, user. His adam's apple was sticking so far out of the screen we thought it was a 3D episode.

I’d take a run at you

If you didn't IMMEDIATELY suss out the fact this was a tranny then you're gay

You are gay. You’re obsessed with gay men. You think about them all day and night, so much you just have to tell someone

serialexpjane on Snapchat lmao, out in BC/Canada and could use some more friends lmao
She's a little clocky/Twinkie h but hot asf anyway desu