Does your country have unreasonable expectations?

>10 years in university?
>9 hours a day for 200 usd a month?
>You know I can just get a remote job levelling up lol accounts that pays more than that right?

Attached: g0QpM2I.jpg (670x688, 77.22K)

Ye

we are literally brothers in that regard

Attached: 1661649154473941.jpg (1745x1080, 308.96K)

Bump

We already answered your question though

Tha litTle anIME GiRl lOoks so MaD HjAjajhAja what HApPenEd TO heR?

Weird place to need a bandaid haha

Not really. Just by having a job you're considered a success

Being a wagie is the opposite of success

>10 years in university?
sounds like a you problem

Average time of completion in my major (ee) at uba is 10.5 years.

I hate education so goddamn much
>the country needs more engineers

It's 10 years because 'professors' mumble about their lives for 4 hours straight instead of giving a proper lectures

It's 10 years because the degree is full of obsolete and worthless content, engineering at uba has a total class time of like 4900 hours over a 6 year program while in the us it's 1900 hours over a 4 years program, subjects themselves are extremely bloated, e.g mathematical analysis 1 in the cbc has the equivalent content of the following american college classes: precalculus, calculus 1, analitical trigonometrics and half of calculus 2, meanwhile mathematical analysis 2 has the rest of calculus 2 + calculus 3 + other stuff ameticans don't lear, then you have mathematical analisys 3 which is mostly content not taught to americans, algebra 1 in the cbc even has a few topics that americans learn in calculus 3 while the rest is linear algebra (some of which tjey don't learn about) which they have on the third year not in the "zero" year on top of that u must add 9 hoyrs a day of slavery for pennies to not starve to death and thats how you end up with ridiculous numbers

In brownentinna one must avoid uba at all costs, specially engineering, that is unless you want to waste your life away. Those engineers end up slaving as either programmers or technicians, this cesspools doesn't need engineers, it needs a real economy so it can have a need for engineers

>must avoid uba at all costs, specially engineering
utn is like that too, they don't want students

Bump

Attached: 1661548940741705.png (960x960, 858.75K)

You forgot the part where there are no entrance exams and thousands of kids sign up every year so professors get a specific amount of passing grades they are allowed to give out, usually 10-15% of the total amount of students who enroll

Yes they actually expect me to wageslave in brownshit

>thousands of kids sign up every year so professors get a specific amount of passing grades they are allowed to give out, usually 10-15% of the total amount of students who enroll

This isalso why there are so many worthless bloated up math and physics classes: to dwindle down the amount of students otherwise they might not be able to handle that many students, there is no free education here nor anywhere.

>Does your country have unreasonable expectations?
Yes that is why i'm a neet and the only incel in my country! :3

Back when I was student (lol) I was always thought how strange it was that I couldnt find any good online study guides for first year "mathematical analysis" anywhere, when I looked up specific problems in American sites I would sometimes get videos or texts about "calculus I", "calculus II", "calculus III" and "linear algebra" because the program is a total mess made by stitching bits and pieces from different western curriculums. In the end the only goal is to make it harder for people to get degrees and therefore make the degree more valuable. Which is total bullshit anyway because there aren't that many engineering jobs anyway. I ended up signing up for a private university and got my degree in a few years with almost no effort while working a full time job at the same time.

>actually studying in the brownincias unidas de la plata