I support flyable cities

Attached: 1658539892935.jpg (1400x1000, 974.2K)

These things aren't feasible in the slightest
Extremely expensive
Not enough around to make any real change in ground traffic
Pilots have to be extremely well trained and even then the probability of crashing is enormous
Maintenance is a bitch, you can't just turn it on and fly like you can a car to then drive it
Only the rich will be able to afford it

>rich get new tech first
no shit sherlock, but a few years down the line you just get into it and in 20 mins you're landing at your workplace.

i dont support cities at all

How much kg can that thing carry?

You will eat the bugs
You will have to ear the rich people buzzing in your eardrums to avoid traffic jams

250 according to their site (airev)

Attached: 1642307118382.png (973x604, 116.14K)

Nope, will forever be the elite mode of transportation

in thirdie land like portugal yes
in first world it will be the common means of transportation

Waste of energy

You vill fly in ze cuck pod

Would be cool if it could carry more. Imagine throwing bombs on your enemies

>20 minute commute
Do jews really? That's longer than most people walk to work.

well it's not really about bombing people is it
its about being able to get to work from 80km away in 30 mins flat regardless of any roads,traffic,jams or how congested your city is while watching entertainment/news or having a nap.
instead of being crammed into some city pod inside a commieblock you can live in a far bigger and cheaper house in a nicer location in the countryside.

least delusional jew

>it can only carry one American
I don't see this technology taking off

1 american or 2 normal
i dont see the problem

You know once those nice cheap country properties are an easy commute their value will immediately jump right up to city pricing.

It was a joke

There won't be enough people to buy all that property so no. You could travel what would normally be a 1 hour drive on a highway in just 15 minutes. If all the land around a city was utilized as suburban housing, cities with a maximum of 15 minute commute times would have to have populations of 20 million.