/brit/

get drunk on a Sunday lads

Attached: jkr-WKD-1.gif (800x450, 89.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62620627
youtube.com/watch?v=gRINtN6YkAM
twitter.com/mewlingly/status/1563635825002553345
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stan galatea

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 91.41K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1007x979, 1.24M)

anime

too fucking hot again
thought it was meant to be getting cooler

blue flavour

I want her to sit in my lap while I pat her hair like a dog and call her Gaz for a funny pet name.

first for fuck greece

If you think it's bad here imagine being an eastoid. Huge refugee influx, higher inflation and heavily reliant on Russian gas.

Attached: 1661637430273.jpg (1195x1244, 186.14K)

racismlad

doing a 500m swan dive into bed

BBC is producing pure cringe about the festivals

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62620627

Dave rapped on stage with a delighted fan while becoming Leeds Festival's youngest ever headliner on Saturday.

Earlier, US star Megan Thee Stallion invited "hot girls and guys" from the audience up for a dirty dance-off. The Texan hip-hop sensation made history too by becoming the event's first black female co-headliner.

Dave is a born story-teller and clearly now made for the main stage.

Don't think I humiliated myself at the wedding but there were a few hours where I can't remember much except for running away from the country house and jumping into a big ditch while my mates laughed and cheered on from the sidelines

Hopefully I was the fun life and soul of the party sort of drunk and not the yeah it was funny at first but this is just sad now sort of drunk

Didn't grope the bride's mum at least

Attached: file.png (1300x1082, 770.87K)

what the fuck are those gay little barriers doing to do i could knock them over and roundhouse kick the heads off those statues

Attached: 5.jpg (1282x1166, 333.75K)

how can you suffer one greece besides being poor

too many niggers in england

by being near the poor

Today I am filming my last ever Soviet video. I have had the greatest adventures whilst doing it. I hope you have been inspired a little by some of what I have shown you. I also hope that after you have seen the last film you will unsubscribe and go out and have your own adventures. Create your own legend because your time is running out. I mean, really running out quickly. We will all be dead in a few years and I doubt there's another run at it afterwards. Don't waste the precious time you have left watching others live their lives on a screen and being involved in the triviality of internet 'celebrities' who don't even know or care who you are. Seize the moment to make your mark on the world. Finish your life with a mind full of incredible adventures and memories not of you spending your years watching tikitok reels. I hope I opened up the former USSR region to you and taught you a bit along the way. Bald

who has finished watching her 3 hour video btw?
youtube.com/watch?v=gRINtN6YkAM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.49K)

Turn off your heating.
Turn off your cooker.
Turn off your TV, your computer.
Don't have a shower.
Fancy a cup of tea to help yourself keep warm? Think again, you're too poor to put the kettle on.

Attached: ZAHAWI 1 RS.jpg (599x623, 280.86K)

making chicken, carrot, broccoli, green beans, corn

cooking it in olive oil mixed with chili, seasoned it with chili powder

might melt cheese over it

have some guacamole to eat it with

i call it the rorke

>A new poll suggests the majority of Australians would like to see more restrictions or bans on TV advertising featuring gambling, junk food and alcohol.
could it happen... could the government finally step in...

the great reset is happening

who's this hebrew looking nigga

doing a po

the australian government would never be ever do that, they’d sooner close down crown

lovely cuisine these vietnamese creatures have

Attached: 9F60B29B-5FCE-49D7-855A-511F6909597A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

Probably for the best desu, only so many times you can film what is essentially the same video desu. Recommend he has a few years off and then just does occasional videos to keep things interesting.

reply hazy, try again

i got a solar panel last year and now my power bill is like $30 a month

does that mean he'll do more south american vids tho

>tf
you dont have the right to call other nationalities "creatures"

mm yum noodles and veggies and some deepfried rice? meat? how unique

Attached: 3umnr3.jpg (1434x978, 149.36K)

Attached: 1661332053633307.webm (720x378, 1.71M)

got a solar panel up my arse and it does bugger all

i put my ballbag into an Australian lads mouth last year and now my herpes gets worse every month

Dadberg has booked a week at a massive Italian villa for his 60th
Sort of place where you'd want to take a gf so you can combine a nice holiday with meeting the senpai
Don't have a gf though
Maybe I will by when it happens, next year
Nah probably not

How much did the panels cost and what was your usual monthly bill before installation.

I'm a kissless handholdless virgin and I reckon if my sister was an outgoing Stacy I'd have 'cided.
Musf be humiliating.

fingering a voodoo doll of myself

White girls on insta already posting about how we need to accept Pakistani refugees

white gf just cooked for me
i need to break up with this bitch

Attached: CE9201E4-1B84-4932-9369-D95D7D3E171C.jpg (596x441, 19.37K)

Sounds nice. Are you a virgin?
I always feel awkward at family events given I've never had a gf.

Attached: FRUefpRXoAAGXiD.jpg (254x252, 9.08K)

used to work with a solid 8/10 who said her brother hadn't left the house for a year

Don't worry I'm sure there's a pure Italian gf waiting for you at the villa

didnt think they had qhicken there?

Attached: Gray_Fox_Kits.jpg (1280x925, 197.79K)

Attached: 1661594869716325.png (919x775, 427.57K)

omds

Must be painful for the brother. Really is a joke how much easier women have it. At least with my sister she's a shut in too.

wish gookmoot would get rid of these filters so we could say t bh again
it's been 7 bloody years

Love how this came the day after he, a sex pest, got called out for defending another sex pest

cool trains

Attached: 1280px-Stadler_FLIRT_EMU_1330_and_DMU_2235_Tallinn_2015.jpg (1280x639, 131.13K)

Not a virgin but never had a gf
Could actually get one very easily if I wasn't so terrified by the idea I think

Ok in that case I won't bother trying with any of these British roasties then. You better be right

raw garlic burning through the stomach wall

cooor imagine it

Attached: 280546802_262672106020040_563327642463374010_n.jpg (1080x1350, 190.69K)

My sister was killed in a hit and run by a drunk driver when she was 16. We were close growing up. One of her friends was also killed and a few others injured. I wish she was still alive even though she was good looking and popular at school. Reckon id be a better man today if she were. It affected a lot of my relationships with women. Girlfriends. Platonic friends. Even how I get on with my mum which is mostly good but still strained from the events after my sister was killed.

Bald and Bankrupt is based.

pestering god into buying me a horse

epic fail

She looks like a whore though

screaming

he’s a nonce

Sorry to hear about your sister lad, hate drunk drivers x

>Could actually get one very easily
FONT
That sucks.

Attached: 1280px-Polar_Bears_-_Marko_Dimitrijevic.jpg (1280x959, 218.08K)

heavy post if true

copied from reddit

imagine a woman having a gay bf
twitter.com/mewlingly/status/1563635825002553345
whats the deal there

ever shag her up the arse?

wanking to this post

If you have a sister, how is your relationship with her?

had a cheeky go on her arse while she was at the morgue x

wish that would happen to me (getting killed by a drunk driver)

we meet up to shag once or twice a year

it was pretty good until she offed herself after dad raper her

I sniff her knickers when she's out

my favourite gimmick is that guy who randomly brings up how his dad was a convicted nonce

lick my balls