>Now I want to talk about this one scene here
>Brilliant scene
>Pesci, I love the guy he's brilliant
>The scene where he walks to the store for a bag of chips
>Now let me tell you that's realistic
>Back in the day, us mob guys would do that sometimes
>We'd walk in the neighborhood shop and find a bag of chips
>Now the the guy I was with, who's spending many years in jail now
>Didn't like me getting cheetohs because he was afraid I'd get stains on his car
>Now I was just starting so I couldn't argue and had to get regular lays potato chips
>But yeah that scene, very realistic
>And Pesci, love the guy he lights up the screen

Attached: michael francheesee.jpg (1251x617, 161.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nQ0-kFI24g
archive.org/details/nothing-personal-s-1-e-2-popping-champagne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake tough guy

He was and always be a dweeb. His dad hooked him up with the Russians doing the gas scam and he and his boys just took it over. It was easy money.

I started team Michael Franceze but the constant shoving the lord down your throat became tiresome.

I gave Sammy the Bull's podcast on Spotify a chance and holy fucking fuck is it kino. Cinematic as fuck and the stories are hilarious and entertaining. Really recommend it. I have listened to the entire series 3 times now.

Attached: ARE-LON4647-MAIN.jpg (1011x1500, 220.45K)

based

Sammy's show is fascinating since he's a pure narcissistic sociopath, and he isn't sophisticated enough to know how to hide it.

I like Michael because I think he actually believes the Christcuck stuff as he's been at it for decades by this point. He's extremely Boomer but overall his channel is very upbeat and comfy. Sammy is good, too. His earlier stories were kino, but he sort of ran out of material after awhile. Not surprising since he was uploading very frequently at the start. Also, I have no idea what this is but it looks pretty kino: youtube.com/watch?v=3nQ0-kFI24g

I like both of these guys. They're both funny stereotypes at the end of the day and kind of the last of their kind, even with the clownish YouTube shit.

>what the fuck are you doing on youtube anyhow? you know i get calls from back home about you everyday, they think you went batshit you jew motherfucker you

Attached: pesci.png (472x478, 370.09K)

michael comes across like a grifter.
"lemme tell you how cool the mafia life was and then I'll tell you you should never get involved"

>now the mob was an evil life, let me make no mistake. Anyways, here's all the cool scams I did that prove how cool and smart I am.

>"I'm not callin' the guys evil, even though I worked alongside literal serial killers."

atheistcucks on their 8th jab be like: "I still hate my family and I love drugs"

Atheist and unvaxxed here. I love how fragile you guys are.

Michael was simply a nepotism inducted racketeer. Never killed anyone. His lifestyle was extremely safe in comparison to Sammy who was murdering people or nearly getting murdered on a weekly basis.

Atheist and vaxxed here. You a nigger.

At least he's still halfway dignified. Larry Lawton just goes full clown doing reddit NTA now.

based
i follow this dude on IG

Means absolutely nothing coming from you.

Some people have pointed out (and I agree) that Michael seems to have an extremely guilty conscience to commit to the Christian thing so hard. I doubt if he killed anyone personally, but it seems like he something weighing on his mind. His dad also supposedly killed upwards of 40 people.

Woa woa the nigger speaks

Go chew your cud, dumdum.

>Never killed anyone.

1. He owned car dealerships and both provided getaway cars and drove some himself. This was enough for him to get made.

2. His right hand man "Champagne" Larry Carrozza had an affair with Michael's sister. Michael found out and was so incensed that he petetioned his boss to not only have Larry killed, but that he should be the shooter. The order was given to Big Sal instead.

Discovery had a whole documentary on Larry Carozza btw.

archive.org/details/nothing-personal-s-1-e-2-popping-champagne

3. As a Capo he would have to sign off on hits making him a co-conspirator.

Attached: q0nm842gi7491[1].jpg (1024x681, 183.02K)

He did refuse to answer whether he killed someone or not on a buzzfeed (believe it or not) vid.

>nigger saying nigger shit
Fr fr brotha

>thread on Michael Franzesekino

Based

#MaldingAtMichael

Really glad such fine specimens like yourself chose to get vaxxed. please, please don't forget to take your boosters. It's for the good of humanity. kthxbai

Jokes on you I'm already a schizo before the vax

Calm down Sammy, I’ll watch your podcast sometime

Take meds and go home and get your fuckin redditbox

Attached: FVZdAynVEAAhs8t.jpg (1080x1207, 108.42K)

Meds. Now.

>SO yeah in this scene the mobster shoots a guy and does something else illegal, I found that really just unnecessary why would a mobster do that? We actually just mostly sucked each other off oh man I miss the cock, I fucking *licks lips* I fucking need some more of it oh yeah.
What in the hell?

Booster. Now.

>people actually believe he never killed anyone

Jesus is a Roman and Mary is a whore. The only true God is the reptilian.

Ok but take meds

Fuck off Sammy

Kek it's exactly this but I still watch almost every damn one. I thought it was so fucking gay that the valutainment guy put their interview series behind a paywall