Nothing serious will happen to European economy...

Nothing serious will happen to European economy, Europeans just tend to whine a lot because their media is sensationalist but at the end nothing ever happens.

Remember pollution of the Oder river? At first European media predicted an environmental disaster and second Chernobyl while now they're quiet and forgot about this topic completely because well...nothing serious happened.

If Europe had strict censorship and ban on tabloids, it wouldn't really have most of "problems" that are usually artificially made up to scare everyone around because people want to read about sensations.

Attached: pobrane.png (275x183, 2.24K)

>their

Poland isn't EU, at least in my headcanon

I'm just happy that I can visit Varsaw tomorrow if I want by train without needing papers, don't give a shit about the rest

More like an angloid spy for amerimutts since bongs left the eu like in dunkrik.

Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Malta, Luxembourg, Baltics and Finland too.

I don't trust any country not in the romance-sphere, personally. You guys and spain are my only friends

Attached: IMG_20210914_001110.jpg (648x568, 66.4K)

Our media isn't sensationalist to the same degree European media is. I guess that's because we aren't bored with our flawless life to the same degree yet so we make a big fuss about nothing.

i hate it when europeans bitch because i would kill a cat to get eu citizenship

I bet 80% of non chicano americans can get EU citizenship, but they are too used to not doing any paperwork, so they don't even bother. It's like if they can't push a button and get that citizenship they don't bother

i am renewing my passport but it takes a 11 weeks so i am stuck here no one likes living here because its hell

Still dont come here with all that fat of yours

>I guess that's because we aren't bored with our flawless life to the same degree yet so we make a big fuss about nothing.
pretty much, clicks through rates, got to fill those 24h. There's going to be a recession, okay, not the end of the goddamn world.

>polish poster is STILL coping with the poisoning of the Oder

Please consider staying there and bettering your country, thanks

i think french women are lovely but i was thinking about croatia or poland
yeah well i hate the people here they are fat and stupid all they know is consume and be lazy

Nobody wish you to get out your hellhole fat mutt

i understand your hate but i am skinny for a amerimutt i am 160 pounds at 5ft9

i just hate my country man and if i stay longer i might actually kill someone out of rage

isn't Portugal poorer than Poland at this point?

The calm and glorious and always rational Polish media (which btw totally isn't East European) is nothing like European media! The Polish media is always correct and never false!

For example or Polish intellectual newspapers look at Fakt.pl or se.pl

Attached: Super_Express_cover_(11-2009).jpg (220x297, 38.57K)

>posts the most sensationalist media outlet in Poland that most Poles make fun of

Not at all, our gdp per capita is way above theirs