How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan...

How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan? Every asiaboo I know loves Korean culture, food, fashion, m.usic and movies while only fat weebs and other social rejects have the same open love for Japanese culture. Everybody talks about when they're going to go to Korea now, despite the constant threats of war. Korea just seems so much cooler than Japan.

Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Attached: o3000200015127212464.jpg (800x533, 271.45K)

IMF to BTS

Japan is still by far the #1 destination country in asia to visit for a westerner.

people obsessed with kpop and korea are far more irritating than weebs. look at /balt/ for an example

imagine begging to praise japan this hard. pathetic.

come home gutierrez

Why are you being so anti japan under a japanese flag ? Is it how neworlder zoomers have fun nowadays ?

Asian currency crisis and IMF is more pathetic :(

go home gomez

bump

i kneel,korea-sama

How old are you old man? Why are you living in 20th century?

Their food has flavour. Japanese food is blander than White people food. Simple as. Don't care about Korean culture outside of food myself so I can't talk about the rest.

Dzień dobry!

Good evening, English teacher

OP isn’t Japanese

Jak tam Krzysiu w Japoni?

Korea is new and fresh and appeals to young people. Japan on the other hand is lame and old fashioned, music, fashion, tv etc all feels like it was from 10-15 years ago.

These days some expat with Japanese flag come to Japanese thread and talk shit about Japan everyday. He seems to be some white loser and has abnormal obsession and grudge against Japan. Get a life you pathetic faggot.

Korea also does more to appeal to Westerners tastes by copying a lot of American culture while Japan just does their own thing and wonder why non Japanese people aren't interested.

英語下手だな
Fuckなんたらでいいんだよ

何がファックなんたらでいいって?
おまえ日本語下手すぎじゃね?

this!!!!!
i'm japanese
fuck off jaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

No you are not Japanese. I bet you can’t post in Japanese.