/éire/

Eagrán Andrew Tate

Attached: 1661649226622324.png (2000x1000, 758.37K)

what a psyoppy shambles

What do you mean?

I'm neither left wing nor right wing, I'm straight forward. And by straight forward I mean trans rights supporting!

Andrew Tit won't help me get laid

>tfw no drunk chav friend/mentor
why even live bruv

"Andrew Tate" is a psyop, he's literally a spook. It's also just a culturally polluting moment to escalate his presence in order to reinforce negative ideas and sentiments on both sides of the damaging "conflict".
The likes of Peterson and Alex Jones were also psyops but they had their own traction, and they had to be subverted and destroyed first. Meanwhile the cultural "output" of the tate "moment" is drivel either way which will do nothing but reinforce the system and channel disoriented discontents into inanity.

the universe stopped being canon after 2012

make that 2007
>you now realize that as a zoomer the best part of your lifespan will be cosmically irrelevant

Attached: 1601818284132.jpg (618x644, 165.22K)

IMO it was after 2015
drumpf really derailed the american cultural consciousness, not that hillary would have been any better, and we haven't arrived at a similar warmongering situation through Biden

It all started going downhill after 9/11. It got worse in 2012, and 2016 is where it finally went off the rails.

Generation Z is the first generation since World War 2 to have it worse than their parents instead of better

Attached: 1648992416726.jpg (731x731, 114.3K)

Nah, boomers had it better than anyone. But they’re an outlier.

It's millennials who have it bad

Most gen Z are still in primary school

>Most gen Z are still in primary school
?

Most gen Z are still in primary school

??? doesn't gen Z end around 2012?

Schizo
That would be us millenialls. My faggot boomer parents had two children and a mortgage before they were in their 30s. All on one and a quarter salaries (my mother worked part time here and there, father full time)

Not here

what is a woman?

Alba gu brath

*walks into a jewish temple*
HEIL HITLER ARBEIT MACHT FREI HAHAHA I'M SO HECKIN EPIC

This

is ireland pro current thing in ukraine or are you opposed to it? either way i wish all SAS spooks a peaceful deanglicization

>/air/ is Ireland's holy temple
>being Scottish is a Ibernophobic act
Damn.

>deanglicization
All Irish people are fully anglicised

all irishmen recieve adrenochrome shipments through the sea level tara mountain - tara hill tunnel

Did that guy really have a breakdown?

Who

In general, irish people and the irish government are very much pro Ukraine. I think its retarded, we and the rest of Europe are fucking ourselves over for a country most people didnt even know the correct name of 8 months ago.

>some scandal in government
>everyone is LE MAD
>sometimes someone resigns but still in a job
>everyone thinks justice is done
>completely forget about it two weeks later
>repeat

Why don't we actually fucking do something. There needs to be a complete National strike and protest that takes over the city and heads toward Leinster house until they all fuck off