Discovered that Yayoi aka Japanese ancestors killed the native people of the Japanese archipelago

Attached: nn.jpg (749x929, 157K)

Well yeah, but so did the Indo-Europeans of modern day Europe, at practically the same point in time as well. The only "native" people left of Europe are the Basques

why are japanese people so cruel

There's still native DNA especially in northern Japan just as theres a decent amount of EEF DNA in the european dna

You don't look like that you are not a cute anime girl

Well we are half jomon, though.

Attached: f1e3d781dcd0010e6220acdcda1fecf7_836dadd3b6f333dcf56ff0949c671a2d.jpg (530x298, 60.13K)

give back the land to the ainu and go back to manchuria yayoi san

Blue: Siberian
Green: Jomon
Yellow: Han Chinese
Orange: Yayoi aka Southern Chinese
Dark Orange: Southern Chinese(vietnamese)

>go back to manchuria yayoi
As you can see in the pic, Yayoi is Southern Chinese. Yayoi is Korean is a meme forged by desperate squids.

but in yout pic okinawa is the most yayoi while hokkaido is the most jomon is that even true

>okinawa is the most yayoi
No. You mistook where it is. The one you you mentioned is most Southern part of Okinawa prefecture. Most of Okinawans are Jomon af.

to be honest yayoi are a mix of different kind of chinese which is why they are o1 and o2 they werent pure to begin with
because else you cant explain why japan is all that yellow

>japan is all that yellow
Do you think Jomons are white or something? Also whites are descendants of pajeets, right?

Attached: indianbijin22.jpg (160x228, 6.86K)

by yellow i mean the color used in that picture to refer to o2 that you posted

Southern Chinese are also han Chinese. Thats why both we and Southern Chinese share the Yellow.

do you really think yayoi comes from southern china by boat

Wait to you realize most of the “Jōmon” ancestry came from Peninsular Jōmon than Ainus

Jomon is our relatives and the Yayoi are bunch of sneaky bastard that backstabbed the kindness of Jomon's hospitality
Just look at the modern Yayoi (H*n) acts in SEA

Yes. Our oldest literatures inplies our ancestors came from Southern part of China. And Chinese old literatures SAYS that Japanese are descendants of Southern Chinese. Only people in east Asia who insist that japs are squid diasporas are squads.

what the fuck japanese bros is this true
i didnt know
i cant forgive when kind people are mistreated

then where di korea comes from

I think Jomons came here from India. So Indonesian could be our remote relatives.

Well it's really curious how Ainu is the only East Asian that have the same teeth structure as the rest of SEA people

Attached: 162616261312.jpg (441x695, 55.38K)

This japonon is right
Korea has been desparetly making an effort to make Japanese as their descendants but after all korea was a part of china and how could we be their descendants? Bullshit

dumb shit

As you can see in the pic they also have Orange and a bit of Dark Orange. Our oldest literatures says that we conquered South part of the peninsula 2 thousands years ago or so. That squid denies, though.
Those chinese Japanese kings who were living in the peninsula fled to Japan. Thats what our oldest literatures says.

thank you i now understand