Humans survived in Europe for tens of thousands of years but somehow the mere suggestion of "just don't turn up your...

Humans survived in Europe for tens of thousands of years but somehow the mere suggestion of "just don't turn up your bougie indoor heating" is intolerable. Baby MUST burn gas to stay warm but it costs too much now boohoo.
Go buy some firewood, retards.

Attached: 1630033805133.png (1360x1245, 175.93K)

>he says from his tropical island paradise

euros for most part lived in luxury and got used to it and new generations think its a given to ahve luxuries such as electricity, heating and internet

Yap. Cold is psychological. Just put on an extra pice of clothing dude.
Heat is the real deal. Heat is suffering. Heat is death.

You're talking about the same people who refused for years to consider getting air conditioning yet drop like flies every single year as soon as the weather gets mildly warm. They're not smart people, user.

Everything above 18 degrees Celsius is inhumane.

ur stupid yeh an extra layer and then u sweat like a pig and have to watch out for cold wind not to get sick it's real suffering especially if u work outside

the counterargument is that they didn't choose to sanction but are forced to deal with the consequences of it, thus making complaints legitimate

I get to save less money if consumer prices rise faster than my net income

It could end up being the stimulus Europe needs to have a geopolitical destiny again if there's still any hope for one. Every major political inflection point for Europe since the 18th century has come with popular uprisings against the dominating political class and wars.

I'm glad europeans are suffering. They all deserve it.

If you work outside then there's no need for extra clothing. Just work and you'll feel fine after 20 minutes

What exactly did I personally do?

only people dying from heat are boomers

Just wear more clothes unironically

Exist.

A literal cannon fodder for his overlords kek

You voted for useless professional politicians who never worked a real job in their lifes, and they decided to support Ukraine to appease their american overlords.

this. if you shiver from cold you can literally tell yourself to stop shivering and carry on doing your business, you cant stop sweating.
trick is to always be a little cold, it will cause increased suffering during the two weeks of summer we have but it makes the rest of the year feel like never ending summer.

>buy firewood
A 1000l bag of firewood is $350 here and would last me no longer than a month
That said, electricity is still basically free in Northern Norway so I'm not freezing anytime soon

Attached: firewood.jpg (1080x1093, 298.95K)

Southerners actually believe the physiological effects of extreme cold are just psychological, huh?

I haven't been heating in previous years
I'm used to living in a cold flat but things are still getting more expensive
There's no way for me to save more money when I already don't use any gas for heating

You're retarded

I didn't. I voted for AfD every time I could. My vote in inconsequential either way.

They know that there is no solution within the EU, right?

you know thats heat equal to 1500€ in electricity?

Not even close lmao
I pay less than 10øre per kWh
Firewood is a waste of money in the north

isn't croatia hot
you're on the adriatic