Why do they hate non-whites so much despite being Arabs themselves?

Why do they hate non-whites so much despite being Arabs themselves?

Attached: set-flags-portugal-spain-greece-260nw-755193994.jpg (390x261, 20.44K)

good question, dare i ask the same thing hideki

idk

maybe because Any Forums is not the real life and no one calls them arabs irl because they aren't?

did a Greek fuck your gf?

"We" don't. There is a frustrated minority of whites that hates native Italians and other nonwhites. I call it blonde fear

Uneducated dumbass

yes i did

Because you take Any Forums really serious, and If talk It to anyone sane he would laugh with your gook face?

>"We" don't.
nah
italians are racist!
do you love japan?

Mashalla my brother, we don't hate no one. They just don't belong here and we're already full

> italians are racist
Xenophobic, thank you

they fear BBC because they know black people is better at them in everything they do, in turn, they are extremely anti-black.
they have no reedeming qualities against blacks.

The weirdest thing is that it's usually the browner wogs who hate on brownoids

The funny thing is that the average wog is still paler than the average Jap in my experience even though they don't avoid the sun religiously

We hate everyone, including ourselves.

Meds are the real whites, not pinkies from the north and east

Most people on twitter, tiktok, etc consider them non-white

Is this because I posted the italian father b
black mother mix? You blacks have been doing italian posts since then

We're not white asshole

We literally mind break everyone it's not even funny..

We are white gods who used to rule the world and these barbarian heathens , be proud of your medo-whiteness

let me guess, you concluded this trough your extensive research on... Any Forums, didn't you?

>italia
white?
>spain
orange people
>portugal
orange people
>greece
kebab people
>russia
white nigger?

We are literally Arab tho

Fuck off I'm not a fucking pinkoid cumskin

I'm Gothic(Swedish), though.

Attached: 1661621592957751.jpg (647x674, 47.31K)

Germans literally consider us "Südländers" instead of white

Again with this shit?

I personally don't consider myself White. White is a term used by Anglo-Americans to differentiate themselves from Blacks. I am Spaniard and European, period.

>I'm not a fucking pinkoid
I never said you was, my brother

Japanese hate Arabs. You're desperate to throw the hot potato to someone else

yeah, people from different regions of europe considers others... the others.

you want to check what they consider you? think about what a german would say about a ultra-nationalist spanish politic party against immigration, there you have your answer

but Spaniards think they are white

Attached: 9798817c-90bd-42c8-822c-31362aecd722.jpg (1200x1348, 157.76K)

This, big larp considered spaniards literally widespread the term white in americas and did a lot of ethnic cleansing and race-cleaning activities.
And all the more considered how racist and how much the descendants of op flags behave in america

No, nobody here talks about that, White is a practically unknown term here.

>you want to check what they consider you? think about what a german would say about a ultra-nationalist spanish politic party against immigration, there you have your answer
I don't understand this

if you started talking shit about foreigners most euros would call you a white supremacist, this doesn't happens with syrians, or anyone else really.

we don't consider slavs and southern europeans the same when contrasted with ourselves, but we generally do when contrasted to anything outside europe

>spaniards literally widespread the term white in americas and did a lot of ethnic cleansing and race-cleaning activities.
It is precisely the opposite, the Spanish Empire was characterized by "mestizaje" and respect for other races, from the beginning noble titles were granted to the Aztec and Inca elites.