Last member of an unknown tribe dies

>be a native american tribe/family of around 6 people
>live isolated in the amazon forest
>1995
>horde of drugged bolsonaro supporters arrive
>try to kill everyone as sacrifice for Moloch, rape all the women before killing them
>a young boy survives and escapes into the jungle
>he proceeds to live 22 years alone, probably the only one to speak his language
>found dead in his hut this week
does this happen in your country?
survivalinternational.org/news/13331
>The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race(...)

Attached: indio.png (594x419, 387.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1021734625410985985
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jair-bolsonaro-cocaine-g20-plane-drugs-entourage-brazil-silva-rodrigues-a8977141.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

sovl

>twitter.com/i/status/1021734625410985985
video of him cutting a tree down.

The satan worshipers were never punished, their kids are probably working for the bolsonaro government or are international drug traffickers in the brazilian armed forces.

just think this man was formally a Brazilian citizen, he could as well take part in the elections and vote against his jungle being cut off

is this part real or it's a joke ?

OP smoke some weed or ayahuasca that danmed the brain...

why are right wingers so evil

Rejoice brothers for the asteroid that will allow us to return to monke from the grasp of leviathan is on its way already even if we do not have yet detected it!

The OP is egoist, he smoke some mushroom of forrest and neither give it to the new zealander bro also smoke...

About the drugs? Real. The brazilian airforce has increased its ambittions in the International Drug Trafficking community and now even carries cocaine on the presidential plane. See:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jair-bolsonaro-cocaine-g20-plane-drugs-entourage-brazil-silva-rodrigues-a8977141.html

About the lack of punishment? Real. The same happened in the massacre of the eleventh parallel. Devil worshipers killed a large village of around 3500 native americans. They stopped to take a picture of a woman being cut in half, in front of her kid (offscreen). You can not say they support bolsonaro because he was just a little turd at the time, but their descendants and replacements surely do. Brazil is the heart of darkness, a gateway to hell that has opened to swallow the poor and innocent native Americans.

Attached: Relatorio_figueiredo.jpg (360x500, 128.4K)

PT and guerrillas in South America literally survive salling drugs, or you think Lula not smoke some weed in his plantation of canabis? In the Venezuela, the bolivarian police not combated any trafic of drugs...

The biggest narco-states of Americas are Honduras, Venezuela and BolĂ­via unirocally

Even the right-wing beloved Pinochet was a drug smuggler. genuinely evil people. They accuse their enemies of what they do

that's crazy, like that time lula's plane had 39kg of cocaine on it- oh wait that was Bolsonaro

Just to reinforce my point:
There is not a single brazilian large landowner,"""""rightwinger""""", businessman or "agribusiness" that does not actively worships the devil.

Do not come to brazil. Do not consume brazilian products. Speak against the evil here. They have killed Dom Phillips and Bruno pereira and they will continue to kill more in the name of their dark lord.

Brazilian murders not have acess to guns, they came from North Korea or Venezuela, generally, ...

Pedophile, addicted devil worshipping cunts. Never once I mentioned those names, I do not care about them. I will cut you and your ilk down.

Based schizo warrior

You need understand that the Old Guard comunist in South America, like Jorge Amado, leaders of Sendero, defend even that you robbed anyone is legitimal, as much as it's to the proletarian cause

Btw move this to the Any Forums, mod

>cannot write coherent english
you should have defended a better education you illiterate cunt.

how could there be bolsonaro supporters 22 years ago?