Are you ready for €1200 monthly heating? Russia need more money

Are you ready for €1200 monthly heating? Russia need more money.

Attached: 1C7CF127-4E7C-44B3-B0CD-55D5FB06F7C9.png (1280x853, 28.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2022/03/30/why-the-us-and-nato-have-long-wanted-russia-to-attack-ukraine/#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

turned on the heating maybe 4 times entire last winter, not my problem

I don't think we've ever used heating in our home

>Winters don't go below 50C
oh no, what am I going to do?

What's your endgame with this behaving like an obnoxious retard?

he's Serbian

Attached: Z-orJrzA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.95K)

There are only a couple of days where it goes lower than 0. You literally only need a decent blanket and you'll survive lol.

Attached: 1661543823805628.png (471x688, 512.2K)

European deserves this, not my problem

We're already a poor country and we're getting more poor to help some Ukrainian Nazis lose slower... I can't believe this is EU in 2022........

Attached: Ukrainian democracy.jpg (960x1280, 244.71K)

The USA is responsible for this

blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2022/03/30/why-the-us-and-nato-have-long-wanted-russia-to-attack-ukraine/#comments

district heating in home, new building and triple glazed windows, dont even need it really. Cottage is out of use in winter and we have firewood for decade.

i will be so happy if they turn off the heating to avenge all the retards
i fucking hate sweating in the summer and not being able to wear anything other than a t-shirt and constantly feeling like shit and needing to drink so much water (im not fat)
i take cold baths everyday and it doesnt help at all i hope we will have a 1000 year winter like holy shit

>noooo, you cant make fun of EUrotards and their retarded policies

Our homes are insulated well enough I can’t see it being that much of an issue. Maybe vulnerable people will struggle.

You understand gas is more expensive precisely because we are not buying from Putin, right?

I have a hearth and cut my own wood

>i-it's only a joke!
Fucking idiot.

Yes instead we're buying from India after they bought from Russia for 10% the price we pay

My radiator hasn't worked for years.

The last few winters were warm.
The last winter I only put on a jacket twice and I live in the NORF

I apoligize to glorious POCCNR
Please turn my heating and warm water back on

*counters you*
what's your next move?

Attached: sweter-meski-komin-melanz-cieply-wygodny-szary.jpg (750x1125, 277.78K)

From your wording alone I already know you're the russian schizo in Greece. Honestly impressive how easily recognisable you are

I'm opting out. Fuck this shitty game.

I dont own my house, so only middle and higher classes will suffer and for that, i say thank you russia.

>I don't own my house
Hoe is this relevant
Absolute brainlet

>From India
India is literally too far away for us to be buying anything from them. We're currently not buying anything afaik, there's still reserves. And when those run out (~2 years), we'll be buying from OPEC countries at a higher price

Btw the price surge for gas and oil happened before Russian invasion of Ukraine, tho the latter further exacerbated our problems in that regard. It's all an OPEC+ ploy to keep the prices high while Europe steadily switches from normal energy sources to renewables. There's no scarcity and it's not because of sanctions. The "producers" are just playing the market cause they know they'll be hella fucked when the full switch to renewables eventually happens