What is your opinion on Chinese people?

What is your opinion on Chinese people?

Attached: 1661371005719326.jpg (1080x1563, 362.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recently_extinct_mammals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dugong got what he deserved
arrogant pos thinking he's all dat n shiet

>noooooooooo not the heckin animalerinos, not the friggin sea moo-moo this is small chunkus 100 not wholesome

Attached: 1580167551418.png (656x751, 132.14K)

Humans are the nigs of the animal kingdom

Stop insulting the wildlife you love so much, cuckolds.

>Stop insulting the wildlife you love so much, cuckolds.

Attached: d9o090r-df62ad7a-d01a-4f4f-8b85-437cb965a781.png (313x320, 5.5K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recently_extinct_mammals

Here's your list of extinct species, you stupid faggots. 2000 species are declared extinct every year.

The most important ones are the ants.

I miss petting manatees in Florida

I would let all belgians die to save the sea moo-moos.

Why are letting animals go extinct and releasing a virus to the world (whether intentionally or on accident) not considered great shames in CCP eyes?

>

Attached: 0180.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

Global warming also isn't real
And ever since eu banned plastic straws, I throw all my plastic stuff into the landfill trash cans and nothing inside the blue (recycle) trash cans

The west gave China wonderful ideas like industrialization, factory farming and communism and this is how they repay the world?!

Chinese niggas be like that Pokémon is obviously a mermaid

Attached: 1BDD246E-449A-4DEB-BBE5-590456FB50A2.jpg (530x526, 42.1K)

>bragging about subhuman behavior
Is there any chance that your skin color is black?

First of all, China won, you're not a country

Second of all, if you wanted to save le shitvironment, you shouldn't have lost your Civil War

Third, I don't care and 60% of the recycle trash in the Greece gets send to the landfill either way because the recycling companies want fast profits and don't give a shit about anything else

Now kys

I don't care about saving le environment but if you are bragging about literal subhuman behavior you are no better than niggers
Throwing your trash into the correct bin takes 2 seconds and requires virtually no brainpower. Is your nigger ape brain seriously not evolved enough for that?

Efficient, for better and for worse.

>the forgotten Chinese province calls me the n word when he's less recognized that fourth world countries.

Oh the irony. Recall though, recycling in Europe is a facade and most of the trash goes to to into the earth either way.

So why should I help the middle men profit? I send all my trash to the landfill either way :)

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x782, 84.78K)

:(

he is the same guy that posts the "Live your myth in Greece threads", he is a NEET who pretends he is a woman on other boards. Also he's legitimately mentally ill, lives on prescriptions barely lives his house, let alone his city. He will kill himself soon, unfortunately.

Also, YWBAW