Europeans are going to freeze and starve to death this winter

>Europeans are going to freeze and starve to death this winter
Time to say our goodbyes. I'll miss you bastards.

Attached: 720.jpg (634x798, 72.89K)

Not me haha

We're not all Irish. We can just fish.

Anti-nuclear groups should be designated terrorist groups

*closes window and puts on jumper*
Aha alri

>I'll miss you bastards.
No you won't, but it is fine, we brought it upon ourselves
The Germans are at fault here unrionically

just lift the sanctions and poof everything is back to normal

Just have Russia get out of Ukraine too.

>just suck russian cock, bruh
Even without the sanctions, giving the keys of your economy to slav is a retarded move. Germans and other countries did a dumb thing and it's better they rip the bandaid now rather than wait.

The alternative to Russian sanctions against Germany is US sanctions against Germany
Germany would become as poor as Russia
Fucking Balkan nog can't think 2 minutes ahead as usual

I just found out about a cool invention that helps against that called a blanket

Attached: 1503343519088.jpg (1082x695, 286.92K)

>All those memories will be lost like tears in... you know, the thing?

Chinese fishing trawlers have overfished the Europe seas, sorry.

'TAKE THAT PUTIN'

Attached: 1661657472087244.jpg (574x1024, 81.26K)

The winter probably wouldn't be as cold anyway considering le climate change.

I bought a bioethanol burner
Quite cheap go run
250ml for 2 hours heating
80L costs just £50

western civilization is over

They have to be there because of cia niggers (they glow in the dark, you run them over) so its too late for that
Besides, that war started with Odessa massacre in 2014 so its about time Russians did something to help their population in former Ukrainian provinces, but i guess Russia was busy with Syria back then.
Russians dont dictate what anyone does with the gas and oil they sell. If only the satanic new world order globalist cabal left Russia alone and let them sell their gas and oil in peace, no wars would be needed. CIA niggers started a coup in Kiev in 2014 to disrupt the main gas pipeline, tried to stop one from being formed in Syria as well. It has nothing to do with hiter or stalin but expecting a head up his ass nigger that gets money to only exist and not work like you to understand such simple matters is asking too much by my part. Faggot. You fucking faggot

>Odessa massacre in 2014

Attached: 1641034165361.jpg (720x644, 53.43K)

>US sanctions against Germany
Then kick their soldiers out of Germany and buy whatever the fuck you need from Russia, make shit with your industry and sell to asia (and Russia mainly)

Attached: 3384DB94-0A33-4A2D-B610-51D33E7DA9BF.gif (480x424, 2.23M)

>Russia can't pull out because of glowies.
You are a retard. Russia is a country ran by FSB glowniggers and they won't stop till they rob every country they can.
If they really wanted to help their population in Odessa (fake news massacre btw) they would evacuate them in 2014 to Russia instead of invading Ukraine.

Russia invaded Ukraine to take it's gas in the east. Russia is invading not only to genocide Ukrainians but to steal their resources.

the winter here comes in jannuary and the worst we can have is 1 grades

Attached: 1660999640839962.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

why didnt they do it in 2011? ill answer my own question
because the cia nigger coup of keef was in 2014

looks like a house fire.

if my being cold can contribute even in a tiny way to more Russians dying, sign me up

>why didnt they do it in 2011?
Because Ukraine wasn't weak back then. Notice how Russia only invaded after the civil war when Ukraine was in a national disaster?

If anything the coup was orchestrated by Russia to justify taking over Ukraine.

Give us some money amerika pls

you are independent thanks to russians and this is how you thank them?

they liberated us in 1878 and fucked us in the ass for the next 140 years. We have shown enough gratitude