In 1600's we had Locke vs Descartes

In 1600's we had Locke vs Descartes
In 1800's we had Hegel vs Schopenhauer
In 2000's we have Hasan vs Tate

Attached: hasanabi-andrew-tate.jpg (1600x900, 87.28K)

cant you zoomers stop sucking eceleb cock for a minute?

Really shows how far humanity has fallen when two beta males with highly recessed chins are under the spotlight.

no idea who those people are but both look autistic
go listen to dorian yates, paul waggener and wes watson

hasan is a closeted turkish ultra nationalist

Fuck Piker
I hope Sam rips his head off

The world deserves to end violently, painfully and with no remorse.

I'm chudmaxxing
;) tıQ tıQ

Attached: screenshot_28082022_145621.png (710x344, 85.14K)

>roach vs mutt monkey
fascinating

i don't remember descartes being much into politics and human rights like locke was

Closeted? Always thought it was pretty obvious. He's a low IQ hypocrite.
Hasan's to much of a pussy to ever fight Sam.

Hasan is so beautiful

I'm siding with a turk. Hell must have frozen over.

I dont think anyone capable of being extremely rich in todays competitive economy is low iq

Bro look at the fucking Kardashians, the Jersey Shore morons, etc. Not only is it very possible, it's very common. Our modern day world simply rewards trash for acting like trash Infront of a camera. It's fucking dystopic.

Nobody gave a damn about Schopenhauer, and people still don't really care about him today.
social media attention whore #1 vs social media attention whore #2
And definitely this, Locke is definitely famous because of social contract.

But there are endless amount of trash kardashian wannabes that get nowhere in life. Kardashians were smart enough to hop on the dick that would climb them up to Hollywood hills. I would say they are also smart in trashy whore standards

i always thought he is pkk commie? wtf

Yes, it is not like they are stupid. That kind of thing definitely requires a fair amount of wit, luck and ambition.

Third world communism is a veneer for nationalism and anti-Westernism.

Unironically true

>that time the roach got trolled by french people and went on a rant about how much he hates Macron, how everyones mothers were getting raped by nafris and how hes glad theyre being ethnicially replaced
Zoomers are a doomed generation if theyre earnestly listening to a bunkerchan trust fund kid

Attached: tumblr_inline_or3bqiWHWx1r81v31_400.gif (336x256, 400.93K)

>Kardashians were smart enough to hop on the dick that would climb them up to Hollywood hills.
The Kardashians were already wealthy before their rise to stardom. It's easier to go from rich to filthy rich than getting rich as a member of the middle class.