Would this be good country for me to move if i wanna live in hills

Attached: Broadmeadows001.jpg (1280x853, 383.04K)

Looks like New Zealand.

it is new zealand

lame

Attached: Screenshot (2392).png (1365x619, 1.38M)

Attached: Classic_weatherboards_in_Wellington,_NZ.jpg (1024x768, 515.12K)

I wish we were colonized by the British so fucking hard dude...

I know, I was just being humble.

me too

Attached: John_Street_In_Ponsonby_Suburb_Auckland.jpg (1600x1200, 1.47M)

You'd be like guyana

Suomi is better

Is this region doomed then?

just cross the border to norway?

its lack of populated hills that concerns me

Attached: 8c32c6c39ff4d6bf1e73e0dc782bf27d.jpg (1000x750, 291.57K)

Chechnya

is that Auckland or wellington? I'm from the south island so i can't quite tell lol

suburb near wellington

oh yeah, I'm living in newtown atm but i'm from Christchurch

what would be currently relatively affordable town in new zealand that has opportunities

Will say though, NZ has a problem with leaky and moldy houses with insane rent. It's an awesome country but i'd be aware of that before moving

yes im aware that bigger cities are gettin expensive, but hows smaller cities doing

Christchurch is cheap with decent opportunities work wise but nothing goes on there.

Wellington and Auckland have better job opportunities but rent is like $225 to $250 but those are particularly good deals

places like lower Hutt, Palmerston north and nelson are alright if you're looking for a smaller city

will check out, to be fair i dont even know is it possible for euros to move there
to where

NZ is looking for high skill migrants atm so you may be in luck there, you will have to be very competent at English to get in though

>NZ is looking for high skill migrants atm so you may be in luck there
I most likely dont have enough drive to compete with indian immigrants. I wish it would be still possible to move there to do just normal manual labor

anywhere? few cities or settlements here are on flat land