How are they supposed to compete with BLACK african GODS?

how are they supposed to compete with BLACK african GODS?

Blacks are their natural predators, Black gods are made to live in extreme heat, meds are barely adapted to stand mild warm climate, everything that allowed them to survive is done better by BLACKS
asians have the IQ, whites can stand snow and no sun, but whats with them?
>charisma?
BLACKS are more charismatic, confident, symphatetic, classy and interesting.
>resistance to sun and heat?
not even a matter of debate, BLACK ebony gods are inherently superior
>masculinity
the joke tells itself, while gayreeks were fucking boys BLACK gods were breeding berbers meds and creating modern nafris and nubians were breeding egyptian med women
>sports
blacks are not only superior physically, but mentally, more competitive, more stable, more determinated, they are predator minded
>language
blacks are the best rappers on earth, when it comes to language the smartest people, the most stylish too.
>Dick size
just look at greek statues
can it even be considered an analogous organ to BBC?

Attached: BBCreceptors.jpg (1300x1159, 89.69K)

portugal is black thoughowever

French are med too

Spain and Portugal love take your woman by centuries, Nguibu

Attached: images (6).jpg (262x413, 15.81K)

And med traits are strongest than black, any brazilian or cuban looks more like one mexican swart and hairy and with mustache, than any native igbo

Niggers are subhuman trash

I'm a black-Portuguese hybrid
I can confirm that Portuguese and Mozambiquean (where my mother is from) are both endomorph BVLLs
Stop the infighting brothers

Attached: indacar.jpg (775x1372, 169.88K)

Blacks have nothing to do against us, only 50yo ladies and ghetto teenagers pay attention to them. Anyway, weren't we supposed to be black too according to Any Forums bc of the black moors n shiet?

What I was telling

>Blacks have nothing to do against us
except when we rub dicks against spanish pussy.
kek

>native Igbo
So like this ?

Attached: 68F17BFE-4F8E-4E22-B975-8361A12EC067.jpg (554x554, 21.08K)

Me too, bro... VGH

Attached: IMG_642.jpg (415x553, 179.43K)

As I said, they only score with undesirable women if they're lucky. Imagine how worried I am.

Not slavery, iberian slavery was like arabs, since they are arabs, castred the man, rape the woman

>Spaniards fuck prime age blonde tourists
>niggers are happy to have sex with used up grandmothers

Unlike USA, Ecuador, Brazil the blacks not have couples, they reproduced by orgy among slaves, or with owen lord, and the babies was separated from mother

Far more brutal, 10 millions of blacks goes to Brazil = 100 millions of pardos, 200 thousand in USA = 40 millions of afro americans

They actually aren't meant to compete, the natural order is for them to be bred out,blacks are simply a evolved version, when you introduce some african species to other habitats the natural outcome is that the native ones get replaced by the most competitive african species.

Have you been in latin america? Portuguese, spaniards and italians get erased in 1 or 2 generations as soon as they come in contact to Black men. They are a dying breed.
Introduce a bunch of haitians to their habitats and is GG

niggers are parasites

most black athletes in Greece have african mothers and greek fathers. Black pipo cannot compete with BGC

Nigga no one knows shit about your athletes except this man and we all know what he is

it's over