I wish I could save all the Swedes

They are the nicest people I ever met, no one deserves this but especially not the Swedes ;_;

Attached: 1661679755509413m.jpg (1024x866, 113.62K)

international language learning post ?

Based. No human is illegal. Who cares about this shit kid?

Thailand doesn't care about that.

We've saved millions of people, what's one single ruined life? As long as it's not me or someone I know, of course

Dunno why they get tons of gigachuds, instead of Christians or whatever.

The Ragnarök is coming.

>The Ragnarök
>The
There's no "the"

they did age determination analysis on the nigger's teeth and found out he's not a minor

What do you mean?

It's just ragnarök.

Take so mexicans in
At least they work and have have a decent culture unlike these african chimpsy2kmj2

Based Ethiopian

there is no definite article usage of that word in particular, ever

Why are black people, almost without any exceptions always so incredibly monstrous? It's like they were designed by God specifically to be as barbaric and malevolent as possible.

Attached: 1661640043743415.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

Sometimes when i'm on Any Forums, i find myself just stopping and trying to come up with the most racist thing i could possibly come up with and type it out for others to read. Anyone else do this?

Didn't felt bad about it. Shitskins and pigskins deserve each other.

Getting angry about migrants raping children is SO 2015-2017. Not my problem! If this is the world people want, let them have it. I'm leaving it soon!

Attached: turn it off.gif (498x498, 3.57M)

>It's like they were designed by God
Not exactly God.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER.

Look at skull shape. They are typically lacking in the prefrontal cortex dept, which in part is responsible for humane behaviour, longer term planning, etc. Likely on account of homo erectus admixture.

Based, this. The swedish poeple wanted this. All countries who are getting fucked over by immigrants, wanted it. It's only fair that they get what they work for.

This photo makes me sad, it makes me even sadder seeing the stuffed animal which only reinforces her innocences. It's insane how the population hasn't started hanging politicians for failing it's citizens by importing literal retards into their country.

Do the Nigerians on the street thank you personally for it? I don't think so

The little girl didn't vote for this. Most likely her scumbag parents did, so they shouldve been the ones that got raped and beaten, not her.

The parrents are respnsible for her, indeed. They should have done a better job, but they didn't. Tough luck bucko!

Fair point.
Also a fair point.
Nope, our politicians choose this for us which is why SD is growing massively and have been for 12 years. We didn't really get any kind of a say.
Agreed, I can name ten politicians of the top of my head who should be lined up against a wall and shot. Unfortunately our current generation of people are the most docile and soft in history.

She must have done something wrong in a past life to be born as a 21st century Swede.

Who chose thos politicians sir???
Even if you didn't choose thise, the swedish poeple, or any poeple of the western countires do anything about it, so the point still stands. They don't do anything about it, so they deserve what they get. Reap what you sow.