Do tech workers live in poverty in your country?

Do tech workers live in poverty in your country?

Attached: average-developer-salaries-world-2020.jpg (1111x782, 99.35K)

Attached: 1658601003654.jpg (1439x1089, 105.09K)

Yeah, that figure is only slightly above the national average across all jobs.

I hope so.

not a real job, they shouldnt get paid anything

Yes

By poverty you mean under 125k a year, right? Because last time I check it's the poverty line in America

Attached: Fa77m9BWIAAGK4H.png (1200x1200, 79.9K)

This doesn't mean shit without adjustment for living costs. Most things in Norway and Switzerland cost 2 to 3 times more than they do here.

Americans are delusional and think Europe is paradise. That's why so many of their redditors want to move here. In reality, if they were forced to live here six months they'd all kill themselves

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-213243_Chrome.jpg (1977x630, 263.34K)

Except that everything is cheaper in America (except rent), including food, gas, electricity, cars, electronics, etc.

Yeah America is a fucking paradise compared to Europe, but that chart is still misleading.

You mean it's outdated, right? Because juniors in America make 150k-200k nowadays fresh out of college

retards incel low IQ let me explain you why americans make so much money:

1. Richer the country more you have to pay a tax
2. USA is the capital of technology, they have Giga corporation like google, amazon, facebook and other shit, good luck working there unless you know pajeet or chinese guy

As a programmer, you will earn a little bit more than others but is it worth it to be nerd incel for 8 hours? i don't think so unless you actually like math like some weirdo nerd

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 7.31K)

US taxation rates (municipal + state + federal) aren't that much different from Europe's.

Americans just don't suffer. It's a hard truth, but you have to accept it.

not true bro stop spreading lies, you live in your own world. Juniors start with a very low paycheck unless you work for the famous company and those only hire you if you know someone from inside or you're super good at math

silicon valley and new york apartments are way more expensive than here, not even close. And they only hire guys that code from age of 5. Rest earn same as EU

>60k
not really.
they only feel poor when faced with house or car maintendance, they have to pay my kind to do it and we make more than them, we also dont pay for such services ourself since we are not clumsy retards and have connections to get stuff cheap.
>a tradie can build his own house for half of what wagie have to pay

Yeah and they earn 200k as starting salaries. Not even close. Even if they pay 5k/mo for rent, their take home wages tower over Europeans'.

You're the one who are spreading lies. Even retarded tranny blue hair gender studies major can make six figures working tech jobs in America after a fucking bootcamp

Getting into big tech is not difficult. Even an average person will get in if they prepare. There is no real barrier to entry.

a tradie is even worse than a programmer by age of 30 you're back is fuckt, also the moment you mention to women you're a tradie you become incel

The most part of the house is the land.

35k usd isn’t considered good lol, that’s well below the average full time salary.

lmao hahaha you guys have no idea what you're talking, I can just know you guys are neets with no social dynamic skills whatsoever. You're talking of your ass, if it was so good why don't all EU programmers move to the USA? do some research

My brother is a software engineer in France and gets paid 38k a year lmfao

>if it was so good why don't all EU programmers move to the USA
>what is VISA?
Lmao

so, why don't they move? you didn't answer my question

Attached: cat.gif (498x373, 2.22M)

>what is VISA?
Getting a visa for a highly skilled profession like software dev is probably pretty easy, no?

also USA literally imports pajeets on 100000's, hmmmmm i wonder why

I hope so, the software developers i have ti work with are all a bit slow.

should've gotten a real degree hahaha

>past 30
>back is fucked thats true, been so since 18
>still working and its a huge non-issue
its called using your body, it feels good and painfull at the same time and only gets better the more you do it. office jobs are mental agony, fuck that shit.
still places you get land for free here..

Can you fucking read? Visa requirement is a thing. No one is gonna give you a job if you don't already have a work visa / green card, unless you're extremely talented in your country (like top 1%) that they give you visa sponsorship, and even with that you only get paid the same as an American tranny who took an one month bootcamp, because... well that's the point of immigration, cheaper workers.
Not that I complain if I "only" get paid 100k

not all tech jobs are in Silicon Valley and NYC. And that is becoming more and more the case.

If STEM is not a real degree then I guess only PhDs in quantumn physics are
Trust me if it were easy I'd be fucking pack my bags now. Hell fuck that, I will literally just grab my phone and MacBook and run to the airport in my pyjama

Well, best of luck to you!

Attached: sticker_11.png (512x512, 202.16K)

STEM is a meme grouping used by journalists, politicians and people with superiority complexes.
Math, Natrual sciences, engineering and cs are all very different fields and have little in common.

visa isn't hard to get at all if you have experience (5 years), USA is always in need of experienced programmers

Also, you just confirmed you have no clue how a visa works gj, literally a american company that you work for will give you a visa and move you to usa, tho i dont recommend it unless you wont to be treated like pajeeet

Attached: reaction-cat.gif (413x498, 3.41M)