DENMARK EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

WHERE IS YOUR DIVERSITY???? YOU NEED TO BE ENRICHED ASAP THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND

youtu.be/hxED44d-c38

Attached: 1661665466321358.jpg (865x804, 442.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaRbYoN9-ro
youtu.be/rUdHW008TIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee, I wonder why that is...

Attached: 1661684062343.png (1032x1054, 154.63K)

imagine being a fresh immigrant from some conservative Muslim country who has never seen woman's hair or knee not to mention anything more. Walking through this place, this could just make him die of heart attack. I think Denmark should think more about their health and ban this kind of entertainment.

a whole nation/people built for BBC
remarkable...

Lmao at those chuds. Double lmao at seeing these tubs of lard and remarking at how healthy they look

The ironic thing is you just know those bitches would freak the fuck out if you dared say a negative word about their precious diversity.

scandinavian girls love BMC (Big muzzie cock)

she's doing the virgin walk

Attached: 1661683876783704.jpg (271x667, 62.23K)

They arent none black people there.

Only white people go into the water.
I was in rural Japan at a beautiful beach in September with sunny weather and 30 degrees Celsius. Only other people I met there were two separate groups of dutchies and Germans, 9.000 kilometers away from Europe.

there it is

Attached: sirs.png (1259x708, 1.65M)

So many pawgs built for bbc

Beach holidays wasn't a thing in Europe until 20th century either. Vacationing with the water was understood as visiting spa with "healing" water like Karlsbad.

japs probably didn't go where you did because there were foreigners there.

i've never seen normal asians do things with white people

Attached: sexooo.png (1263x709, 1.55M)

Yeah, most people went to countryside for vacation (if they went on a vacation at all)
youtube.com/watch?v=MaRbYoN9-ro

all the brownies run inside when it's sunny out, i don't really get it either. when it's cloudy or slightly rainy they all come out, like the snails

I think women in onesies look better. And men in swim briefs also look better. But I'm gay so I'm biased.

They cant keep getting away with it

Attached: people look on as a vet kills a giraffe in copenhagen.jpg (3500x2334, 2.32M)

Imagine the chaos if a BBC got into the crowd...

youtu.be/rUdHW008TIU
Finland beach. Africans spotted at 13:00, Finland is pretty much done for GG

Is this how danish bulls look like?

Attached: tfw no danish boyfriend.png (573x708, 850.52K)

Theres a nice looking dude with beard right before them.

where's the dislike icon?