Spaniards look nothing like italians

Spaniards look nothing like italians

Attached: Pepe.jpg (647x567, 27.74K)

Hollyshit, really, let him discovery that portugueses are diferent of spaniards also

Obviously. We are 100% berber africans and shitalians are germanic soyboy cumskins.

Bullshit.
Italians are BLACK.

I am Greek btw

shuddap cracka modafucka

No. Italians look alien to spaniards, i have been on instagram looking a while and i noticed that italians have traits like weird lip shapes, droppy hollow eyes and effeminated weird eyebrows spaniards don't tend to have.

Dude, exist even yes one "aparence of hispanic", If one hispanic passed by one street of Brazil, he/she looks like giga-exotic and everyone will laugh and mock when the people pass by...

What?

>exist even yes one
Have you just had a stroke?

If you are peruvian, argentinian or colombian, and travel one day to Brazil, anyway will know that you are foreigner by your traits

Italians look better than Spaniards desu
A little of Spaniards look to Celtic and crakka looking
Even the lighter Italians have Italian like features and look decent

Yes of course but thats evident i think, though i have been told by some braziloids that argies look the same that southern brazilians.

In my opinion is the opposite, spaniards tend to look better, italians often look like jews and that is a big ICK.
Spaniards have "stockier" features

Eat my ass Anaïs

Not true, even argies are diferents by far of sulistas

No, you don't. You're all swarthoids with amerindian traits, i spot argies with barely any effort

Ok tell me what ethnicity this women is then

Wtf? Learn English

Italian or Spanish

Attached: 2B0B9A47-D862-4474-91B7-AD2889BDD14A.jpg (554x554, 35.01K)

Spanish

I can't be the only who noticed that Italians look somewhere between French and Balkan people. Very few Italians look Spanish or Greek.

Spanish easilly

Yes, italians tend to have beady eyes, spaniards rarely do, you mostly have full eyes.

How do you guess
What about this

Attached: 1783C15E-E49B-4099-8C7A-743E8D838EE0.jpg (495x619, 25.24K)

Italian

Italian

Are you referring to southerners or northerners?

Even the creaturas of New World, have their owen traits, brazilian or not brazilian?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-163039.png (960x480, 159.07K)

The girl I posted had beady eyes nigga
Cause Greeks look straight up levant

Not the kind italians have, spaniards have other eye shape, i can't explain it but is something you realize after living among them or after being exposed to a lot.

Brazilian

DESU the "Med" race seems like a massive Italian cope. Iberians look nothing like Italians who look nothing like Greeks who look nothing like Balkans

Not, man, is one mexican very Yalitza, look the slanted eyes...

If you have dark hair and pale skin, is all the same shit to any american

But they both look like Moroccans, so how can they look any different from each other?

Brazilians are more like this...

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-151653.png (960x480, 312.92K)

That's what you get when you get buttfucked by Moors for centuries

I wish. Moroccans are taller and have stronger facial features than us.

Btw, Italians vary a lot between regions, even among terroni, for example sicilians and apulians have very distinct phenotypes; maybe not to the average foreigner but we do see it.

No, Spanish look better

Is not because you live under the same Sun, and you have native european adaptations to the Sun of same european region, of course... And this because morroccans are black, neither even med

Stop D&C