I'm 30 years old and I neve saw snow in my life

Is it like ice powder?is it soft or hard?

Attached: 1660577722381045.jpg (976x850, 88.62K)

I saw snow for the first time when I was 26
It's a complete disappointment. It's not like soft cotton like in the movies. You keep walking doing "CRONCH CRONCH CRONCH" on ice, your hands hurt, and it feels like when you scratch ice from the refrigerator and hold it with your hand. Snow is only for pictures, not to actually live it.

There are many kinds of snow. Sometimes it's like a fluff, light as feathers. Sometimes it's like the frost in your freezer. Sometimes it'll swallow you up if you walk on it, sometimes it'll support your weight. Sometimes it gets packed into something more like ice. Etc.

>It's not like soft cotton like in the movies.
Sometimes it is. It depends on a lot of different weather factors.

It depends. There are many different kinds of snow. New snow is usually soft and fluffy. Old snow is often icy and hard. Sometimes there are layers of both (new snow on top; old hard snow underneath).

Attached: Picture2 002.jpg (2272x1704, 2M)

It's not soft like a powder, its more or less like the ice from the inside of a freezer like It's fun for a couple days, but after that it's just annoying and shit.

You have shit-tier snow. The snow we have here is powdery and stays that way for a good few days after it's fallen.

Holy shit there are people who never seen or touched snow.

kek what a sand N

grim.

You litterally have snowy mountains and ski resorts in Iran, stop larping as if you're some le poor naive thirdie that never has snow in his country, you thirdies are so fucking obnixious

you have ski resorts... just go there and experience it yourself?

Attached: IMG_20220828_123022.jpg (1080x1666, 410.63K)

Checked.
Me. I'm also 30 and I never saw snow in my whole life. I even asked a German friend to record his snow in Düsseldorf.

>there are people who have never seen or touched snow
I'm so sorry

Attached: 1647048303969.jpg (384x324, 55.53K)

Same, closest we get here is a rare frost.

Attached: frost.jpg (798x296, 205.63K)

I'm 27 years old and I have never seen sand in my life

They are closed or have zero snow on summer vacations
Thanks bro

depends, in north europe it looks nice and fluffy - good to play in and touch but here in the uk with the weather it just makes sludge which is shit and messes up the roads

Never been in beaches or playgrounds?

Do you still live with your mommy?

It gets rougher the warmer it is I suppose.

>attentionwhoring this hard
retard

Attached: IMG_20220121_161856632.jpg (4640x3472, 3.38M)

I find it strangely amusing to grab a very thin amount of snow and then watch it melt away in my hand really quickly