Are you taller than your country's zoomers ?

Are you taller than your country's zoomers ?

184cm here, 5 more than average, feels good man no cap.

Attached: international manlet cutoff.png (1200x609, 188.86K)

I'm 5'9

There is a big gap between urban / non urban here

I am 1.72 """tall""" and I am a literal gnome in Madrid, everyone is taller, even 13 year olds.

Meanwhile if I go visit my family in Murcia, everyone is around my height, even young people

Nope. The zoomer average is around 181 and I'm 175. I'm also a zoomer, btw, and it doesn't seem like I will grow any more.

i am zoomer and i am just slightly above average
>mfw barely avoided manletism

Attached: FB_IMG_1661509504549.jpg (420x427, 13.45K)

No, I'm below the average.

No. I am 170cm.

Accurate, at 183 I definitely stand out a little bit amongst zoomies in concerts, clubs etc
And basically anywhere in northern europe I felt perfectly average

Nope, I’m in general smaller than even 30 year olds

D

Idk, I am 173 cm and zoomers around me seem to be taller every year. When I was 18, i felt average around guys my age, now I'm 23 and more than half of the zoomers seem to be taller than me. I feel really insecure about being shorter than westerners tho, I wish I were 2 centimetres taller at least.

i'm 1.83m
i think there is a heavy split depending on race/region/income
i'm mex and probably taller than 90% of other mexican-american, but i drove through minnesota and iowa and got mogged hard by the bjornssons and schulzes. meanwhile in illinois and indiana white guys tended to be shorter. black guys are a split. you got a bunch of manlets but 1 in 15/20 is a 1.95m giga nigga. that's true in all the cities i've seen them in.

I'm 175 and I'm shorter than the majority of people my age and I'm 19

I'm 7cm shorter.

I m 188cm

I am taller than zoomers from every country apparently. (The highrst is 6'0 OR MORE but I will just take that to be 6')

1.91m here. I don’t know what the average is in Spain, but I’m easily way above it

I am a 195cm Luso-African

I'm merely 186 cm

Really? Wtf being 1,72m you are not tall in any sense of the word, not even in Spain

Attached: 1492407829403_edit_34348581642674.jpg (104x274, 9.21K)

>ESL moment

187 cm, don't care about it

I don't understand why zoomers gets taller in the West.
The standard of living has always remained affluent.
In Japan, middle-aged people are taller than young people, probably because of poor lifestyle habits.