/brit/

1x loaded pepperoni
1x bbq meatlovers
1x garlic bread
down the gullet
now at the stage where i lose feeling in my legs if i sit on the toilet bowl for longer than 5 minutes, need a pillow on my computer chair
still the government allows big pizza to exploit their constituents with total disregard to the damage they inflict delivering their poison at paltry prices. who can resist? it's times like this that government must step in but they stand silent while we're left to squirm beneath big takeaway's greased jackboot

it may be easy for you but not all of us are able to resist the temptation. it's not natural. we are animals driven to consume what we can to stave off hunger pangs and starvation, it is an instinctive response to consume more when it is proffered at such exploitatively low prices
the government has to step in on behalf of their constituents and raise taxes on fast food restaurants on a per calorie basis to prevent the victimisation of communities

Attached: 1632119047681.png (765x758, 34.99K)

FATTY!

those new loaded fries from burger king are peng

mental how cheap dominos is in australia compared to here
you cannot suffer there

i was RADICALIZED into believing things every sane & healthy person accepted as basic common sense for 99.99% of human history

off to bed

Attached: 1599598099375.jpg (750x572, 171.75K)

fat

Attached: 1631004040053.webm (640x360, 1009.02K)

how the fuck do you afford fast food fatberg?

my friends will have their flats and businesses wrecked by blacks hollering about in notting hill
dont think i will support that mate
they can go back to their own country and do their carnivals there instead of the middle of london

rorke eating cheese and onion crisps at the dinner party

>fries
foy

2 pizzas and a garlic bread. How do you physically fit all that inside?

corr imagine frotting with cami

Attached: 1170x2080_a27ac9793a0619277f56dba8e9786caa.jpg (1170x2080, 182.5K)

but alcohol is stupid expensive over there

mental how if i wanted to i could become a tranny and make a fucking packet on onlyfans

tranny discord is here

he’s actually peng wtf
more

and you don't.... why?

Attached: 870x1572_4995365110d0b9eeebf9dc45176b327f.jpg (870x1572, 113.01K)

fuck australia

i'm mentally ill but not that mentally ill

Festivals full of chavs and assorted muck like Parklife are pretty shit, but they are still miles better than any festival with black people. I literally cannot think of any large gathering of blacks that doesn’t always involve multiple stabbings

packet in the uk means a bag of coke

bro he's got asian asian tier number of filters on, I could look like an attractive woman with that and I'm a mong freak

core

working today and tomorrow
it's tough being a key worker

she gotten her nob our yet or not?

well go on send a pic then

actually you are too mentally ill.

strong disdain towards certain individuals in here

Was on a plane earlier and kept farting while watching anime for the entire flight, glad I wasn’t the guy next to me

my horny arse could not have signed the treaty of versailles

Just farted, fucking stinks god damn just destroyed this train carriage

i hate niggers

got my gf when she had 0 confidence and was an introvert that lived at home with her single mum now we've been living together for 6 years and shes way out of my league but shes absolutely smitten with me and wont do anything without me by her side supporting her

poor girl could have so much more in life but she invested it all into me aha

>got my gf
stopped reading there normoid

dunno
the website where someone posted the leaks is down

grim way to think about your gf
hope you get into a serious accident

cheers lad

that was a super fast reply

Attached: 1657302590494.jpg (843x830, 65.34K)

how would you rate your gfs fanny out of 10

there's a so called cost of living crisis yet I still see throngs of people inside starbucks, greggs, mcdonalds, down the pubs, queuing outside takeaways etc and still heavy traffic at the weekends when hardly anyone has a reason to drive anywhere

really makes you think

its a bot

i'll pay someone to be my friend