Was Carla the best girl ?

Was Carla the best girl ?

Attached: Scrubs.S05E14.My.Own.Personal.Hell.DSNP.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-playWEB.webm (640x480, 2.76M)

Probably the worst female character in the past 20 years in a comedy show

How come ?

Attached: Scrubs.S05E10.Her.Story.II.DSNP.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-playWEB2.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

Far and away the worst character in the show. I get that she's supposed to be the straight man in the comedy, but her entire character centers around acting like wet blanket in all situations and every arc she gets involves her acting like a selfish dick that take Turk for granted, realizes Turk is a good bf/partner/husband, then all of that gets thrown out the window for the next episodes or until we get a new Carla episode.

God this show was reddit.

Worst character
Her whole 'I am a SPICY LATINA!!!!' trait does not work well with her 'I'm also the voice of reason but don't you dare sass me! I'm a SPICY LATINA'

I like her and i think you are too harsh for a normie comedy show

Attached: Scrubs.S04E11.My.Unicorn.DSNP.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-playWEB.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

This bitch got a 9 head

The straight man in a comedy show is not meant to be a fucking 'hooch is CRAZY' style

The whole shit with Carla is 'homegirl about to kick off'
Yet we're meant to belive she's the mother figure of the shitholewsyap

Tough nut womyn/nurse were already real, well estabilished character archetypes, and she failed to be either.
0/10 would pump and dump.

base

There’s something so incredibly hot about a woman NEEDING you to impregnate her

she had a nice booty

Your brain is broken.

Wasn't there an entire episode of her trying to be funny as a meta commentary on this?

no

>Not Jordan and her titanic sluttiness
Pleb.

no, it was bunny lebowski

Attached: 1633475875135.jpg (454x567, 31.09K)

I always skipped Carla episodes

the only good thing she did was keeping the nigger character off the white women. Too bad the alternative was a jew

She was awful and an active detriment to enjoying the show.

too bogged

you are both awful