I will never be able to take the sovereignty of these countries seriously...

I will never be able to take the sovereignty of these countries seriously. They only exist as independent entities to thwart Germany's geopolitical power and influence. Imagine the colossal things we could achieve if we were united in one common Reich, under one common ideology, under one common leader. We would be a global hegemon on par with America. Instead, Europe stands divided and alienated from itself, imprisoned in an unequal union that promises equality.

Attached: Rightful German clay.png (4592x3196, 898.49K)

Attached: 1659175233522564.gif (480x270, 462.74K)

stay away from scandinavia continentaloid

ok

why? except from an episode in the 40s we have no shared history with germans

It looks totally random, why Norway and not Sweden? And that huge chunk of France? Poland and not Prussia? Slovenia?

you shouldn't expect anything logical coming out of an internet nazi

You are a brown austrian manlet. A balkan german

>Norway
1940. It's random yes.
>France
HRE borders
>Poland
German empire had over half of modern day Poland. Might as well take everything at that point. Or OP was too lazy to draw his own lines.

Is it possible for a pole to not be butthurt for more than 5 minutes? Life must be exhausting seething at everything German and Russian you see.

my ancestors :(

>Imagine the colossal things we could achieve if we were united in one common Reich
you were one reich at one point, AND YOU STILL LOST AHAHAHA

Actually, all those countries exist to contain denmark.

Kill yourself you dumb nigger

Germany must be bigger

Did you even read my OP? What do you produce as a nation? What geopolitical power do you hold and project? All you have is oil, which you will now need for yourself because of putin monke. Together we are strong; divided we are nothing.

Attached: Vidkun Quisling.jpg (800x1157, 134.04K)

And the entire world had to unite to take it out. That's the definition of a world power.

Cope thread

>the entire world
>half of europe was allied with them along with japan
BIG COPE
unless you are admitting that us Anglos and Russians are the entire world, and that you are irrelevent trash?

VGH...
Der Deutscher...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82.24K)

We shot this larper

ẞaßed Großgermania enthusiast

>us Anglos
Is there a more cucked people on this planet than Australians? You are a prison colony who kisses the feet of the people who sent you there.

Also, Americans did most of the work. Anglos just sat there saying ''please america save us from le ebil Germans here you can have my empire''.

Yes, we know that norwegians are massive spergs who go full banzaï on retarded targets

no european 'country' is sovereign
we are all vassals