Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: TLWJPIII.png (890x664, 1.16M)

I yield

Attached: sad lion.png (134x142, 55.51K)

I’m sorry your screenwriters only considered you cashgrabs to capitalize on the success of your predecessor and didn’t attempt to adapt/write you well.

At least III had an excuse, Spielberg was just being a lazy hack with TLW.

I'm sorry I ever said anything bad about these.
I didn't think things would get so far removed from the original that it would become Fast and Furious.
Please, I'm sorry, I WANT TO GO BACK

perhaps I treated you too harshly

>"Hey, Crichton, make me a sequel novel or we're gonna do the sequel film without you lol"
>a couple years later
>"Hey, got that novel for me?"
>"Yeah, here."
>*tosses in the trash immediately and proceeds to larp as as one of the monster movie directors from the 30s*
>"nothin personnel kid"

Attached: Shekelberg.jpg (630x1200, 47.68K)

Jurassic World 11: Except Not Technically Titled "World" Because Trevorrow is a Faggot when?

I'm just going to explain more on this
Trevorrow made the decision that he absolutely needed to make a "trilogy" with a "conclusion". Of course, everyone knows that Universal is not just going to give this series up. He even noted this in an interview where he said that there will be more and he hopes to "pass the torch". This all is very arrogant, he basically acts like he owns the series and decided he needed to make a trilogy so it would be his "own", even talking about how happy he is to have made his "own" world in interviews. Not only is he messing this up but this also messes with the naming. With the rate and way the movies are released now, anything else would likely be very similar to the current movies. But they can't call it Jurassic World anymore (which was a perfectly find name) because it "ended". So Universal now has to find a new name if they aren't just going to call it Jurrasic, it also needlessly segregates the series. You'd think someone would block him from doing this but no one did. Names are very important to marketing too and I doubt they could find something that has the same ring as "Jurassic World" which makes especially no sense when it is now more than ever a Jurassic WORLD.

'Jurassic Neighborhood' here we come.

Could be kino
I really wish we got more scenes at the cabin
The characters got like 0 development in passive settings. Same goes for dinosaurs too, how does a dinosaur act when it hasn't been disturbed or recently broken out? Is Maisie still not allowed to cross the bridge? If she's still not, will she try to again? What was the whole job Owen had with the horses, who were those other guys? So much to be expanded on.

>There are 6 Jurassic Park movies
>Only one is any good
This must be how it feels to be one of those fags that only like Empire Strikes Back

Yeah, Dominion
Plot is literally a teenage girl getting kidnapped and fondled for the "science" they get from "learning" more about her body.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 104.2K)

How many times are they going to end the movies the exact same way with everybody realizing the dinosaurs are best left alone on a remote island?

Attached: 1454302365561.jpg (453x248, 84.3K)

When people realize that Jurassic Park only works on the islands.
So, never.

Attached: 1510795933932.png (340x359, 182.74K)

Never
It is how the movies are meant to end. It is like Mario saving the princess. Now we even have the characters purposely going into these places (since they can't really logically be shoved into them anymore) before realizing this only to likely do the same thing in the next movie.

Lost World is great, 3 is dogshit. I know I'm right.

For as long as it keeps making money

I hate 2 because a dog dies and I hate 3 because I don't even remember what happened in it.

There is nothing great about The Lost World.

New bad movies don't validate old bad movies. Don't turn yourself into Star Wars faggots.

I want a scene where Chris Pratt holds up his hand and stops a T-Rex.

Too late. JW movies are legit awful

At least we
Aren't owned by Disney
Any pandering is minimum if nonexistent and will hopefully be so in the future
Haven't had movies resort to shitty one character "stories" yet
Have better actors
Aren't owned by Disney

Is it just me who loved World?

OH N.

Attached: spino.jpg (602x339, 80.36K)

None of the Jurassic movies have been as bad as any Star Wars movie since 1983.

Based