Start taking shower

>start taking shower
>sit down because I am so physically weak I can’t stand up for more than 5 minutes
>start feeling pain in my lungs because of prior chainsmoking
>step outside for a few minutes
>sudden need to take a shit
>shit out massive pitch black log and lots of blood
>go back to shower and apply anti-psoriasis shampoo on my hair and body
>start randomly twitching
>pass out for a few minutes
>sudden stream of cold water wakes me up because somebody turned on water in kitchen

Attached: 065A5007-17EF-4072-8C5F-482A77412BE5.jpg (1284x1187, 616.56K)

oof...suddenly my life is not so bad

>sudden stream of cold water wakes me up because somebody turned on water in kitchen
is there a solution to this?

>>start taking shower
>>sit down because I am so physically weak I can’t stand up for more than 5 minutes
this happened to me when I had a fever when I was a teenager, I was completely delirious drifting in and out of fever dreams and thought I was going to actually die for like two or three days
I didn't understand how people just died of random colds and fevers in past history before that experience

You should probably seek medical attention, if you're European of course.

ban kitchens

Yeah stop using water in the kitchen when people are showering

I never understood how "the flu" could destroy people until I got a really bad one in 2011. I was out of university for a week and a half. Same shit with leg cramps, weirdly. You don't understand how swimmers die to them until a truly awful one happens

I hate to say it but I literally feel like this and it’s probably because of vitamins deficiency because I eat once a week or so and I’m always dizzy but anyway what?

good morning bro

I've taken less than 6 showers a year for the past 15 years.

Not unless you want to pull up all the floors and re-do the whole water piping system so that water goes to the bathrooms before it goes to the kitchen.

try eating more than one meal per week?

I'm poor

it's pasta

i have to go to a wedding and wedding party this weekend
the problem is theres going to be a ton of hebes not related to me at the party and i think i'm gonna go since i got a bad addiction

Attached: 2b352ef1f41d991b1176c6aded7a1afc09b04f7f2bfeb5db151bf4ab8aa3c0.png (805x778, 586.59K)

As ricky fartin once said Living the vida loca op

on the off chance you aren't memeing, you might have cancer. Go to the doctor, totalbiscuit.

get gibs

stop gangstalking me

Attached: 1497593490256.jpg (249x202, 8.25K)

Install a thermostatic pressure balanced valve like a Moen posi-temp. Im a plumber and we swap old valves to posis constantly