Do you still oppose American imperialism?

Do you still oppose American imperialism?

Attached: FaisnwHaIAApupJ.jpg (750x940, 104.68K)

Only when it goes against Brazil's best interests

I used to, but then I realized that while we're inept, selfish, and generally shitty. The alternative is to leave most of the world to it's devices, and that would end up more bloody.

sup jew

I fail to see how that's my problem

What an ugly girl.

This is a good thing THOUGH
brown and black subhumans are procreating at a massive rate and we need a few wars so they can take each other out

Honestly I think the best way now is to reform and make it so that American armies overseas actually respect the cultures they visit, and leave a positive impact. It would be great if instead of hearing 500 kids being dronestriked just to deal with a terrorist cell, you hear about the military improving the foreign country’s infrastructure. Also fuck trannies.

I personally support it and also support US-China rivalry.

i hate america so i dont support it but i will gladly donate money to russia to shell some pigs

American imperalism is shit, but it's not as bad as islamic imperialism or neo-commie imperialism.

gladly fight with a russian over a fellow american

Some of them have nukes, and I'd rather not live in an irradiated hellscape because the darkies couldn't control their temper tantrums

i don't get it

nice to see the master paying respects to his most faithful dog

no, we're actually responsible for 80% of all strife and pain in the world right now. if the yellowstone volcano exploded tomorrow the world would become a paradise within a decade

Delusional. Shitskins create hell when left to their own devices.

The twitter tranny is implying that letting mussies kill troons is somehow a bad thing

May ALLAH strike down the LGBTQ+ menace

Yes. The fall of America would be a great victory for the white race.

MORE *clap* TRANS *clap* DRONE *clap* PILOTS *clap*

I'm opposed to American imperialism insofar as American operates as a vassal state of the zionist regime in Palestine.

I have never set foot in a macdonalds.