10 montenegrin commandments are a meme, people in Montenegro actually pretty hardwo

>10 montenegrin commandments are a meme, people in Montenegro actually pretty hardwo........

Attached: file.png (711x786, 368.56K)

So, what do they do about the bathroom and stuff

Spiritually, I am a Montenegro.

Not even kidding. When I was in Montenegro a local 40-50 something year old guy who knew Russian started hanging out with me and following me around. I asked him like bro are you a Serbian on vacation? No, I'm local. Do you work? Yeah I work in real estate. Then he started to tell me about different financial frauds he commits. Steal some money here and there. Then he was bragging about some "big deal", that some German company will send him 30mil Euro for some construction and that he wants to take all that money and flee to Russia. He was cool to talk to and he was buying me beers. Also told me the schizo secrets of Skopje (there is a 7-storey underground CIA base under the American embassy in Skopje)

Attached: EX5MfJfXgAE65jh.jpg (400x400, 17.46K)

Based

Why are Monten*ggers so lazy?

haha. did you feel nervous?

No he was comfy. But sometimes I wanted to be alone but it was like he was stalking me. He would always appear out of nowhere and be like hello my friend long time no see
But he was a schizo alright. He told me that during the war you could obtain a beacon for NATO rockets, place it in your neighbors garden and americans would blow it up

Based.

Attached: samurai_next_to_sakura.png (603x453, 552.19K)

kek

jesus christ kek

based schizo

Absolute king.

whats the competition?
how long can you not drink/pee?

Enderaing balkan autism

lmao can't believe balkaners were this based

Attached: 1654789581878.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

>meanwhile without Montenegrins all of the Balkans would pray to Allah

Thirdies experience this level of SOVL on a daily basis yet pretend to suffer

>Then he started to tell me about different financial frauds he commits
Most balkan thing i have ever read
this doesn't seem that implausible. HATO was wildin out no cap.