How do American tourists behave in your country?

How do American tourists behave in your country?

Attached: CargoShortsDad.jpg (600x400, 162.77K)

They always talk a lot and loudly, i don't understand them they scare me

Sorry to scare you. You have beautiful country. I loved rowing on lake Bled.

Cool, glad you enjoyed it!

I dress like that and whenever I go downtown most people think I'm a tourist lol

I have never seen a tourist in my country

They're loud, very loud. And they talk so much that they make people uncomfortable. They're also fat, look mexican and wear advertisement t-shirts.
They spend more money than other tourists so I like them.
t. work in grocery store that Americans sometimes visit

They go to the Kruger Park (a game reserve) and essentially segregate themselves into the containment zone.
Not that there are many American tourists in the first place but still

Why is everything called Kruger i Sør-Afrika?

>be me
>stand outside store smoking
>american walks up to me and starts talking about the weather and what spots he should check out
>his wife comes over too
>suddenly the conversation is about their trip to lake mead or something i dont know i was stunned
>another norwegian sees this
>the other norwegian pretends to be my friend and comes by and says "hey there you are, we need to go, we are late!"
>mfw

in South Africa*

They're alright. American tipping culture benefits low level workers

Way better than others (e.g. chinks or Dutch), they may be a bit too talkative but are polite usually

>American guys in cargo shorts

Attached: 1661259665705210.jpg (480x344, 12.2K)

obese parents with fat 5 years old "baby" in the stroller too small for him, playing with a smartphone while eating some unhealthy shit
that was my first time seeing an american family while visiting paris

They're fat
It's weird because when you look at the obesity statistics between the US and Australia you wouldn't think it'd be noticeable but American tourists are fat, sometimes very fat
Otherwise idk, haven't interacted with them much

>A friendly person approached you to strike up a conversation that you easily could have gotten out of with a simple "sorry, I'm busy right now"
You've been through a lot. I hope you didn't require too much therapy after that.

Paul Kruger was president for 17 years until 1900, and he was highly influential

What did you expect from an autistic Scandinavian?

stop bothering the autistic nords, american

please

Attached: c6d.jpg (374x363, 24.09K)

>easily could have gotten out of with a simple "sorry, I'm busy right now"
i did not want to be rude, amerinon.
you must realize, walking up to random people and talking to them in norway, will get you hospitalized in a mental care facility. because only schizos does that.

well, and americans.

>I'm 1/56 italian, my grand grand parent came from (insert obscure villagenobody heard about, without telling the province)