Which one is more beautiful in your culture?

Which one is more beautiful in your culture?

Attached: 1649972850325.jpg (1878x1220, 572.22K)

Why are you like this Iki

Greek is soulless. African as SOVL. You can almost hear and see the dancing of rituals and tribal companionship. Eur*peans don't even have those concepts anymore, they're bugs like their ch*nk cousins

Actually, Africa today is also this

Attached: Monument_Dakar_IMG_5008a.jpg (1365x2047, 589.36K)

Soulless north Korean GARBAGE FUCK U

North Koreans just did the grunt work. all the designs were made by Senegalese architects.

speak for youself obese shartoid

It's a mask of Dionysus.

>Dionysus (/daJ.əˈnaJsəs/; Ancient Greek: Διόνυσος Dionysos) is the god of the grape-harvest, winemaking, orchards and fruit, vegetation, fertility, insanity, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, festivity, and theatre in ancient Greek religion and myth.

stupid monkey

which one is more beautiful in your culture

african man or italian boi?

Attached: MeanwhileinItaly.webm (576x1024, 2.66M)

Only incels will pick left

mogged to oblivion and back.

no ammount of masks will erase this

god... look at that mog.

>Only incels will pick left

Attached: 1657126049056.png (736x920, 824.5K)

No, Africa, especially Senegal, is nothing but living poor, striving poor, and dying poor, with AIDS, corruption, and so much more. The only exception is North Africa, but even then it’s barely passing the threshold of a decent life.

seething amerimutt
you will always be a rootless cultureless mutt

uh... greekchuds? we got too cocky.

the black man needs no scullpture of idealized bodies because he has it himself.

Only difference is, I’m not starving to death and I’m able to complete the hierarchy of needs. Of course Africa should have better conditions but you’re an absolute retard if you think it’s top tier.

Nwords are ugly creatures

Brown nigger worshipping thread

is it just me but why niggas can easily get muscular? they also easily get fat as well

Yeah no shit. Why do you think they dominate sports. They have denser bones than other humans too. Unironically they're more apelike.

You’ve never even met a black person up close, you live in Jakarta.

you should hang yourself
excellent bait