How many of you knew Taiwan was a country before Pelosi visited?

How many of you knew Taiwan was a country before Pelosi visited?
People keep getting us mixed up with Thailand, the ladyboy country.

Attached: last warning.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

I knew. Americans talk about it practically every time we talk about China.

I know Taiwan cause everytime computer parts price go up it's because something bad is happening there

I know that Taiwan is a province of the People's Republic of China that is currently controlled by a rebel government.

of course i knew it

?

I know it and I don't know who Pelosi is

DELETE DELETE DELETE

Attached: chinafood.webm (272x480, 899.43K)

I knew a long time ago. There’s this song by Ramones called blitzkrieg bop.

How is it a province of the PRC when it can't govern it nor put soldiers on it? Legally speaking it is more of a prefecture of Japan or a state of America.

as I said, it is currently controlled by a rebel government that is actively selling its own sovereignty to foreign powers (USA). the PRC however, in their wisdom, decided that it is best to take it slow and pursue a peaceful and diplomatic reunification in the future.

taiwan numbah wan

rebellious province of china shall return to motherland

>that is actively selling its own sovereignty to foreign powers (USA).
reminder that no US presidency has ever officially acknowledged Taiwan as a country, yes even under the trump administration.

true. america, despite Taiwan's constant bootlicking, doesnt actually give a shit about Taiwanese sovereignty. they're just using the island as a base to threaten China.

You seem upset Chang

Attached: hurting the feelings.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

And by that you mean Japan

not upset at all, just telling it how it is. facts don't care about your feelings.

Based. We hate the commies so pissing them off is a job well done. Sorry the PRC is a third world shithole while Taiwan is wealthy.

Attached: 1661598359604981.webm (720x1004, 451.56K)

I guess if you like sucking off americans that much, then you do you. but it doesn't change real life facts.

You mean like the fact that the CCP has never controlled Taiwan? Japan and the Dutch have more of a claim to Taiwan than the CCP.
Sorry it hurt your tranny logic feelings.

Attached: kinmen.jpg (1500x1712, 825.66K)

Yes, the fact that the CCP never has owned Taiwan and never will. Pic related, mainlanders like you drinking piss

Attached: 2B45DED300000578-0-image-m-39_1439453793228.jpg (634x514, 91.98K)

the CCP is currently the ruling party of China, it's not a country. China is the country, and the fact is that Taiwan is a province of China. Even the rebel government based in Taiwan admits that.

>Ruling party of China
They aren't since they don't rule Taiwan. Kek

Attached: 1661572125445182.webm (804x1080, 734.06K)

>and never will.
I would not bet on that one

>country
No

They have been trying for 80 years. They failed to take even a small Island 1 mile off the coast of the mainland.

Attached: 1660235294483616 (1).webm (640x640, 2.88M)

is this the mental gymnastics that the rebels are teaching to kids in Taiwan? read this post again

what about my feelings?

they don't care about your feelings either, sorry to say.

Lol Chang cope. CCP never ruled Taiwan and never will. Keep seething though.

Attached: 1660033070188078 (1).webm (720x1024, 1.86M)

something about tsmc i guess

>This freakout
Do Chinese nationalists really? Seems like a mental illness.