How badly do you wish you were American?

How badly do you wish you were American?

Attached: i91jnVt0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.39K)

I had a friend in middle school that looked very similar to him. Wonder if he was a Jew?l.

I would like it if I and my family had the exact position we have, but American
But I wouldn't go to America nor wish to be American if it meant starting over, which would happen if I immigrated rn, for exemple

1000%

very badly just so I can be close to white goddesses

Fuck US. Go to Europe. Its the core of white queens

Europe would be even better

I have been fucking American women for 20 years now. I've had it all man. White, latina, black, hapa, Indian. We have everything here. It's just free sex every week. They're all rich too. It's incredible

i hate this country and i will gladly trade places with anyone here except the western Europeans

i do not hate you guys i just want to be far away from the most evil country in the world

Live in China then. It's a nice shithole that you will love.

I fucking hate Ethan Klein so much. I actually cannot stand listening to his voice

gladly honestly china is probably better than America so is russia

Seriously go visit a 3rd world country for a month. Not something nice. Not a vacation. Go somewhere totally average and normally ugly. Your moralizing is retarded and you will come back with you tail between your legs thanking God you love in a country where clean drinking water, housing, and good is guaranteed. Minimum wage in America is like paradise to the life of the average person in Dehli. You stupid spoiled fuck. Have your ever been mugged? Ever been mortally threatened? Ever gone hungry for days? Fuck you

>clean drinking water
fluoride water is the reason my mom bought a destiller and filter
>have you ever been mugged
yes in Miami
>ever been mortally threatened
a mugger in miami pulled a pistol out near me

Pretty much this. I always cringe when I see middle class americans shit talking their country. They have no idea how good they have it there.

Kek..you literally have a meltdown when you find out the matteresses are made out wood and have no AC.

Americans are exhausting to be around.

Used to think it was basically 1940s suburbs with women in flowery dresses making pies and thanksgiving and making snowmen during christmas etc when I was younger
Still a great country but wouldn’t like to live there since its too expensive and the people are weird, you don’t know the meaning of NPC/normie if you haven’t met the average non shut in american before

dutch are smug lanklets and have no reason to be smug or lanky

>Q user mom
>lives in Florida
>chud
you can’t make this up

nah i lived a whole summer in florida without ac and i was fine

my mom made me sleep on the floor when ever i pissed her off or use cold showers

honestly i think her heart was in the right place

Yeah, yours was one of the counties that made me appreciate it here, no offense. The crime in Brazil makes Chicago look like paradise

No. That’s just how we treat americans cause you’re so annoying.

understandable i hate my own kind and if it were up to me i wipe out 90 percent of this country

oh you're like 16 years old probably lmao kid, stop listening to chapo or whatever it is that is making you a fag. probably that sexy twitch turk

>fluoride water is the reason my mom bought a destiller and filter
you know fluoride is in every type of toothpaste

i am 19 faggot and i dont listen to twitch streamers i only read books and workout

The only time I've wanted to be American was when Starbucks started providing health insurance for workers which covered facial feminisation surgery

yeah i am pretty sure this brand doesnt have any

Attached: IMG_4019.jpg (3024x4032, 1.49M)

Where did you stay when you came here?

The fact your flag isn't Chinese proves your a LARPing retard. You could easily get a good paying job in China just due to being American and knowing English yet you are here. Fact is, China is a third world shithole, so is Russia. You talk big but dont do shit. You are an edgy 16 year old.

You guys are unironically whiter than the average American

Chinese do not shower. They clean themselves with a bucket like 1-4 times a month or change their clothes that often.

It's not a once off thing where you have to sleep on the floor, wooden beds are everywhere.

Also you need a University Degree.

This. Basically summarizes the average kid talking this shit

I always image the Anons here who hate living in America are probably salty changs or chicanos who most definitely browse reddit