Elvis Biopic

Runtime 2hrs 39min
Do you think it will be kino? Will it tank in the box office? Do well or will it be a hit? Will this propel Austin Butler's (30) career into superstardom? Weekend one starts tomorrow

Attached: Elvis4.jpg (1200x675, 81.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp2BNHwbwvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My only takeaway from the trailer was how disturbing Tom Hanks has become to watch. Didn't even notice the guy playing Elvis.

Yea bro. A dirty old manager

looks boring

How?

Looks like a typical corny biopic. Tom Hanks seems very cartoonish.

> trailer has a fucking Doja Cat song
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp2BNHwbwvI

What, are they going to have Elvis start a TikTok or something?

Maybe I just don't like baz luhrman's whole style. I didn't care for the great gatsby. But otherwise yeah all I'm getting from that trailer is a mostly generic biopic.

I am completly uninterested in either this or the Bowie biopic based on both movies' shitty casting choices. Looks like crap and doesn't depict the reality properly, rather bends it towards "today's standards".

Meh trailers can be very deceiving. It's almost 3 hours ya know?

>pros
Austin Butler and all of the young actors were great, the scenes were all shot well.
>cons
-The first hour and a half is a fucking clusterfuck, it seems like 100 movie trailers cut together, moves way too fast to give a shit about anything that is happening.
-Tom Hanks is a shit actor. if he didn't have name recognition, he wouldn't have got away with this sloppy performance.
-Baz Luhrrman doing what he did in the Great Gatsby and astroturfing in jarring modern hip-hop and Billie Eilish remixes but it's even worse here because this is a musician biopic

When the movie slows down and actually lets a scene play out, it is sad because you realise that there could have been a really good film produced but these boomers would rather provide wank and flex their egos.
It was one of the most irritating movies I've ever watched

Is it slow? How was show business climb? I really like that shit

When was the last time anyone was propelled into superstardom? The only superstar left is a 60 year old

Timothee Chamelete brother, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Prat, The Rock. Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are the last real movies stars left but those names I mentioned are having a gr8 run

Nobody under the age of 50 gives a shit about this movie.

I am seeing it with family brother. It looks cool man

so hard to find a guy who actually looks like the fucker?
couldnt walk around vegas for 10 minutes?

why the fuck does tom hanks speak so fucking weird... looking at interviews with the real guy he doesnt look like that at all

speak***

Biopics are ALWAYS trash.
Imagine trying to tell The King's life story in 2 1/2 hours.

Doug Walker confirmed it's kino

>check soundtrack
>almost no actual Elvis songs

Disgusting.

it would be tough

Attached: ABA40FE0-1AF5-4FB7-BB9F-D970D22264C3.jpg (500x375, 26.5K)