Immigrants have failed

>immigrants have failed
>a lot of immigrants does not even drop their failed culture to accustom the new but insist on being a misplaced failure in a better culture
>immigrants are losers and any country they settle in in large numbers are doomed to fail as well
why is this so?

Attached: 1538531414240.jpg (900x599, 338.41K)

I voted leave because no one let me vote on allowing refugee policy to be exclusively decided on the whim of a German chancellor. Deal with it, sink the fucking boats

Most of them are emotionless robots with no individual authority. They have to be whipped into shape to be of any use.
It's Europeans' mistake to assume everyone is as intellectually gifted as they are on average, or in the case of accepting the "refugees", to assume everyone deserves as much rights and fair treatment.

what's that asian right next the goliath with white hoodie?

Hi Muqtada

Just don't take in randoms en mass and put in filters so you get the upper class and bang no more problems they bring in shitloads of money to the country

But you've taken in MORE immigrants post-Brexit. Very sad!

So much this. The only negative experience I've had with non-European immigrants in my country are the ones who didn't go here through such filters

>Dont take in exclusively males (its fucking obvious that they just seek a better life they are not refugees)
>Send them back more easily
>Be extremely strict against muslims
>Prefer people with academic experience, women and workers
>Take in ACTUAL war refugees (Ukraine) Syria isnt at was anymore btw. they should go back
It could be a good thing

That’s what the us did with their muzzies. Only phd niggas got in

This unironically only happens with muzzies and bucks.

Wheb lebanese came latin america they behaved normal and actually got to become middle-high class.

>Lebanes
Unironically the people with the highest criminal rate here. Israel should nuke their "country"

If the same people who were good in one cunt became absolutely vile in another, I think that's saying something about your country

Um chud the Congolese man had to move across half the world to Sweden. It's not like Gabon, Cameroon or Nigeria are already peaceful or anything you fucking racist bigot

More brown immigrants too. He probably enjoys sucking nigger cock.

You get the muslims and probably displaced syrians. Christians generally fit in and do very well here. I hear the same in latin america.

This. They have gotten a glimpse of peace and different ways to live. Let them realize it for themselves where they belong if that's actually what they want.
They will never fucking ever be seen as Swedes. They can sell Italian food, wear Italian brand clothes but never be anything than levantian-semitic-arab failures here.
Multiculturalism has failed even here. The problem wasn't their environment but the way they shape their environment. It's over.

But are they muslims or christians? The ones that came here came after the civil war. They were christians.

mongolian hazara from afghanistan

What the fuck is going on inside his brain that says "let's go to Sweden" instead of just going to the other stans instead, which are much more similar? How many Afghanistanis are there in Kyrgyzstan?

they cross borders in groups, they go to iran then turkey illegally, there are mines in tajikistan border, not sure about turkmenistan and uzbekistan borders, they also could be highly guarded

Ptsd is hell of a mental illness
Most shit posters here would commit suicide if they gone through what they did

Stay humble guys times will get harder