Umbrella Academy

started season 3, wasn't black girl killed by Vanya?

Attached: 640px-Академия_Амбрелла_постер (1).jpg (640x948, 164K)

I also don't remember the hotel

no she just made her mute for a while, then on season 2 they travelled back in time and she spent most of the time healing her vocal cords, she couldnt use her power

in season 3 she can use her RUMOR power again and becomes a rapist kek

drip gang

Attached: d (2).png (1366x768, 854.42K)

haha I guess Patrick just likes them black girls

Attached: fe.png (1366x768, 671.87K)

haha fucking Vanya on her way to choose the worst fucking haircut on the picture
also someone inform her that Vanya is already a male name

Attached: sr.png (1366x768, 932.95K)

That's Victor now :^)
Only thing worse than this was edgy Allison.

Oh, wait, actually the meme hotel with its meme room out of nowhere.

Elliott has the money to buy a new hairline like Elon Musk why doesnt he just grow new hair

Luther was the best this season but overall the season was fucking shit.
>A whole fucking city getting destroyed and the characters are just going with their daily life
Also Ellen Page acting was fucking shit and i cant get over her giant forehead.

Allison is evil now and somehow the show wants us to feel good she got her child and husband back? Hell I bet she wiped sloane from existance to get back at luther. I honestly think the writers think all of it is excusible because "MUH CHILD". I mean do leftist writers really think mother character can do no wrong when it comes to getting back to thier kid? It's like they saw wandavision and MoM and thought wanda did nothing wrong. WTF is this new wave of femanism?

really like Larry David's daughter

Allison is super Terrible this season. I find it hard to care for her fucking kid.

Felt kind of weird considering the scales are on the level of the end of the world/universe/time.

The sparrow academy was fucking dismal. Half of them were killed by episode 3 and the only one who got any development was Ben and Sloane and Ben doesn't even really count.

motherfuckers killed her off

>he didn't like Christopher
That being said, the entire season I was expecting Marcus to somehow return as a villain or something.

>watching a show with a tranny.
Let me know if the tranny dies this season and I will watch it. Not gonna watch a show with a tranny who doesn't die.

It was genuinely messed up. Allison is shown to be a murderer, traitor, and RAPIST yet she is still supposed to be a good person at the end.

If you haven't dropped this pile of trash there's something wrong with you mentally.

this.

>i heard you joined the 41%
Jesus Christ Raimi

Which one was she?
This season started far far stronger than the horrific second season, but then it just turned into weird unexplained randomness at the end. They had 10 episodes and still didn't bother explaining any aspect of the mystery. Sad!
Vanya becoming Victor honestly didn't bother me. They spend way less time on trans issues than they did on either lesbian/BLM last season, it basically wasn't a plot point.

the characters are charming

the one spitting hallucinogen, I liked the duo of her and disgusting looking guy