What's the verdict?

what's the verdict?

Attached: download (1459).png (1600x999, 1.49M)

Sopranos is the best tv show ever made.

Mad Men
Sopranos
The Wire

Would be the Sopranos first but the last season ruins it's top tier status

fpbp

wire and mad men are reddit
sopranos is Any Forums

The last season is depressing af, but it's also a pleb filter.

Tony Soprano and Don Draper are household names. Literally no one knows who the fuck the nigger in the wire is.

Soranos is Heart
Wire is mind

madmen is SOUL

you damn well know Omar's name faggot

Aight eses, listen up and listen good. That Sopranos show is no good. In fact, it's a lot of phony-ass Hollyweird nonsense. Anyone who's actually grown up on tha streets knows that real criminals don't act like them fake-ass deet-dee-dees on that bogus shitshow. They don't sing opera songs and they don't hug each other all the time like a bunch of maricons and they don't eat yo-gabba-gabba-ghoul or whatever the fuck it's called. If you want a taste of the real Thug Life, I suggest you watch a movie for real men like "Scarface" or better yet "Mind of Mencia" (pbuh). Carlos Mencia (pbuh) is a straight-up G. He's a member of MS-13 and he doesn't even go to therapy, yo. If Tony Soprano was even real (guess what, fuckos: he's not), he would be working for Carlos (pbuh). Tha Punisher doesn't need Christuphuh or Polly Walnuts to settle his beefs. He does it hisself with his bare hands and his big gun and his big dick. There's plenty of fools in tha hood who shit themselves whenever they hear him whistling "the cheese stands alone." "Oh snap" they say. "Carlos comin'!"

Attached: carlos mencia (pbuh).png (1307x755, 1.39M)

>know Omar's name
I didn’t until right now

It’s funny, the best series on TV and cable, spanning all dramas AND comedies have one thing very much in common: literally NO niggs

Attached: 7D07BAE9-4A71-4EE0-8DB0-24E94C540DF7.jpg (720x728, 72.25K)

>Sopranos
watched multiple times. ripped the audio track from each episode so I could listen to it while out. took each episode and cut them up into 5-9 parts to put on a playlist on random for background noise when at my computer.
>the wire
stalled on season 2 episode 4 i think, i just don't care for these irish or whatever
>mad men
quit on episode 5 or 6, it's very boring.

i wish my side was smarter. in both instances, it's "then" not "than", it just makes people dismiss the facts because "hurr can't spell"

Mad Men is incredible writing, it really should be a novel. Sopranos is also near same level incredible, but The Wire is just at most top tier television. And top tier television is just shit tier novels in the end.

Attached: 1610302503862.png (1172x1613, 1.46M)

Please die in a hole no one here is falling for this fake news bullshit. Get a fucking education you hick and learn how the real world works

Cope.

Not sure what the self-portraits on the left have to do with the shows on the right.

All 3 are completely different, why are they even compared? To be honest I think Mad Men is the weakest of the 3, and I say that as a big fan.

Wtf? Meme Men and The Niggres are the most reddit shows of all time.
Sopranos is legitimate art.

>ummm ackschually everything has equal value and cannot be judged comparatively to other things in the same medium... reality is subjective and truth doesn't exist
I can tell you went to university lmao

>Mad Men is incredible writing

I like it, but, just lol