Is Netflix in trouble?

Is Netflix in trouble?

variety.com/2022/tv/news/netflix-layoffs-fired-jobs-lost-1235301553/

Attached: E3D102E0-FD65-4796-87F5-C9008EA3E224.jpg (750x1031, 290.06K)

>Is Netflix in trouble?
not if those laid off were trannies

I hope so

Yes. It was naive to believe they would hold the monopoly on streaming forever.

>ESG score tanks because of the Chapelle shit
>stock price crashes because investors don't invest in low ESG scoring companies
>stop caring about ESG score
>lay off all the ED&I "workers" that were only there to pad the ESG score

We are entering a new era of based Netflix.

you have to consider that each twitter savvy employee acounts for several due to the they/them pronouns

Its like people forget we are in an economic crisis

>ESG score tanks because of the Chapelle shit
Wouldn't his blackness neutralize the anti-trans slant of his set? Are minority groups literally being ranked?

So this is the time to invest right?

Squid Game was one the biggest hits in TV last year

So like they do KNOW that nobody likes diversity troon shit right yet they actively choose to include it despite making bad business sense... because??

>stock price crashes because investors don't invest in low ESG scoring companies
They absolutely do though, I don’t get why the fuck you people think this shit matters. Tesla is off the ESG index entirely recently, you think no one buys Tesla stock?

it doesnt help that the media is covering up said economic troubles

Ofc it is because several of these "employees" were infiltrated rabid sjws who were churning out mediocre movies/series that the public didn't care for.

Must be the case
>I don’t get why the fuck you people think this shit matters. Tesla is off the ESG index entirely recently, you think no one buys Tesla stock?
Netflix stock isn't $0 so obviously someone is buying it. Just not the mega investors that have the most money to spend.

perchance do you mean trump's january 6th putin transitory inflation tax

All corporations are going to be doing this. Gotta collect that wealth.

>continue to spend millions on transphobic content that drives away viewers
>die

S to spot on Netflix's grave.

This. netflix dug their own grave.
Is it a surprise their subscriber drop-off came right after they defended a fucking transphobe and his hateful diatribe, and then told employees that had a problem with it to leave?

Yeah, Netflix won't be missed. There is much better (actually LGBT-friendly) content on the way from Amazon and Disney. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

>. There is much better (actually LGBT-friendly) content on the way from Amazon and Disney.
sure there is
Netflix is still the leader in the streaming field

it's a good thing they are quickly purging themselves off the trans cancer

>BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

are there any polls on what people think about the whole trans epidemic going on. i'd be curious to see the numbers

>Netflix is still the leader in the streaming field
Tick tock. Their licensing agreements for beloved shows are running out and the producers are moving them to their own platforms.
Nobody watches their originals anymore because Netflix disgraced themselves by standing with transphobia.
What does that leave in just a couple of years? Zilch. Zero. Nada. Bupkis.

Good riddance.

>Unironically treating "transphobia" as a thing that exists (my phone autocorrected to "transportation" as I typed this)
Go back to redoot

>Nobody watches their originals anymore
like Squid Game which was a massive hit? what about Stranger Things?

After the recent disgrace, international creators will refuse to go on Netflix again. And renowned writers will do the same. Netflix is essentially sanctioned like Russia at this point. The world stands together on this.
Your post proves it exists.

this

Go back 2 bunker tranny. Your kind aren't welcome here and if we're being honest we both know the average normie despises you freaks.

Gonna go ahead and bait call this, because there's no way you'd be anywhere near this website if this is how you felt. Unless you don't even know your own true feelings

Your post proves you should go back

Attached: 1655585585204.gif (255x255, 2.13M)