Are air fryers a meme in your country

Are air fryers a meme in your country

Attached: HD9650_90-IMS-ro_RO[1].jpg (400x339, 11.48K)

They're not a meme. Air fryers are amazing

They make my pizza rolls taste extra crispy, tyvm

Stop hyping stupid things like electric kettle, USA.
Your stupid inventions just makes women lazy and entitled.

You vill buy the hot dog bun warmer and you vill be happy

they're only a meme to you because you can't afford your own one, thirdie.

Attached: 1638676631137.png (512x512, 20.9K)

Life without an electric kettle isn't worth living

yes. my chubby autistic sister uses it at least 4 times a day for her frozen foods

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

its fine if you dont have a fan-forced oven

redpill me on air fryers besides using them to heat up junk food?

Just rub some chicken in some spices (paprika and garlic salt) then chuck it in the electric fryer. Instant goodness

this. I love my Candy Oven

pls exlplain the difference between doing this and using the oven

I've always been roasting me 'ken 'reasts in the 'ven. Might look into this air fryer business...

Qt. How does she look? Is she an aspie or a non functional autistic?

faster and doesn't heat the whole kitchen

literally an oven with a fan

I guess it is like a classic toaster vs electric oven. Electric ovens and air friers heat the whole air and it relies in the humidity of the food, kinda like a microwave but slower and more effective. Normal ovens and toasters just burn the food. Imagine you cook rice with chicken on a pan, then put a lid on it and the hot air trapped will heat the food from everywhere, not just what is in contact with the pan.

Attached: file.png (1500x1211, 1.04M)

Bought one for my mom, it's great if you're using it like an oven

>Normal ovens
do you mean ovens that use gas instead of electricity? Who even has those anymore?

Most of the world

They're convection ovens so they have a fan to circulate the air which keeps things drier and thus crispier (some normal ovens have this but most don't)
Also they're smaller so they heat up faster using less energy and don't heat up the entire room along with it.

no, but they're selled by meme companies.