Is Brazil really like this?

How accurate is this movie? Are there really parties going on loudly in the streets late every night? Do leftist charity organizations really act as a front for drug trafficking?

Is it just Rio?

Attached: Tropa de Elite.jpg (1535x1011, 182.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anovademocracia.com.br/no-38/67-porque-tropa-de-elite-e-fascista
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just Rio de Janeiro (the city and the vicinity). There's just a different reality for every region/state. The problem is, the only ones that get any attention are Rio and the Amazon. Brazil is a cinematic dwarf.

>Are there really parties going on loudly in the streets late every night?
Yes thats extremely common.
>Do leftist charity organizations really act as a front for drug trafficking? Thats complex but its not untrue.
>Is it just Rio?
No, brazilian posters like to cope and use RJ as a scapegoat.
RJ is indeed the worst state of the "southern half" of Brazil, but the South and SP arent any Swirtzerland.
The northern half of Brazil is worse than Rio.

Are Sao Paolo, Brasilia, and Salvador much nicer?

Man this movie is pure unadulterated communist propaganda
Stay away from that crap. The police are actually very honest men here

>Yes thats extremely common.
How are people able to sleep so they can go to work in the morning?
>The northern half of Brazil is worse than Rio.
How? Is it more violent?

I thought Neto, Matias, and Nascimento were pretty based.

Salvador is much worse.

São Paulo is safer, but you'll se thousands of crackheads roaming the streets. There are parts of the city where you can't go because drug addicts own it

You're dumb then and didn't understood the movie at all.

They're honest men that have been working for a corrupt institution.

The movie is indeed lefty shit, but if you think the fucking police is honest, youre delusional. Any Brazilian statal thing for that matter.
>How are people able to sleep so they can go to work in the morning?
These things happens in favelas, neighbourhoods with poor dumb people. They dont work. The ones that work and want to sleep cant ask to the music to stop, because then they will be shooted
>How? Is it more violent?
Yes and the social tension is worse.

>You're dumb

Attached: 2.jpg (125x121, 2.85K)

Your post is so fucking ignorant that it hurts

>Salvador
Just as violent, but there isn't so much anarchy. It's a lot poorer and there's far more black people.
>São Paulo
More developed and economically better, much safer. But there's still a shit ton of crime and poverty.
>Brasília
It's orderly. The city downtown and the vicinity are very wealthy and everything is more expensive. The vicinity is a shithole, though.

What causes the social tension? Is it racial or class-based?

Ok
These things go hand on hand. Both

The first movie is good and based on a real life story. It's the second one that's leftist propaganda, because the director felt threatened by critics who called the first one "fascist" and had to ask for forgiveness.

Both. But it's more class-based because race is fluid in Brazil.

Up there it's both, but everything in Brazil is more class related than racial.

The north still suffers from "coronelism". Basically some sort of semi-feudal system

>The first movie is good and based on a real life story
It's not based on anything real. It's literally communist propaganda.
Anyone that has read anything about marxist theory will know it.

Keep in mind most brazilian posters like to deny the shitholey african things that happen in Br, because they usually like a ok-ish live, in a neighbourhood that resembles europe more than africa.
Naturally, they get offended when foreigners think we all live in african-like favelas
Few posters live in favelas. I lived in a favela until my 12 yo but got off of that shit. Brazil have a lot, LOT of shithole realities.

How can the shitholes be saved

Yeah pretty much
I loved my whole life in a middle class neighborhood in SC and it surprised me how miserable my state is when I decided to work

Delinking.

Attached: 6f72c132-a0fb-4574-a5e9-c155794fa5df_h.jpg (992x587, 60.95K)

I dont think this is possible because favelados are too low iq. The culture as a whole sucks. But if Brazil gets economically better, i think more money in the hands of all Brazilian can make things less bleak.
Also economic segreggation

The funny thing is, i didnt even know it was an anti-police movie after watching it. It makes them look like heroes.

That was the intention, but it turned out as a pro-police. That's why lefties disliked it so much.

>The funny thing is, i didnt even know it was an anti-police movie after watching it. It makes them look like heroes.
Most non-political people I know simply assumed it was a cool cop movie back then.

Favela brazilians are some of the most agressive people of the planet. No wonder the murder rate is so high. Its like they lack that instinct of avoiding conflict, they actually ask for it.
My childhood sucked because of that, more than lack of money and lack of proper sleep

IQ can be easily solved by provind a healthy diet.
Pretty much everyone in the world was subhuman 250 years ago because of poor nutrition.
People always undervalue the beenfits of nutrition to the development of a man's mental capacities.
Pretty much all cops in the movie are openly described as corrupt.
Mathias and NETO are the exception.

The whole movie shows Cpt. nascimento struggling with physiological problems for that.

Nascimento, Neto and Mathias are pretty much the only honest cops there, and we see where it lead them

>That's why lefties disliked it so much.
Did they? Never heard such thing.

You probably just dont interact enough with them. These people hate even the Batman

They still do.

anovademocracia.com.br/no-38/67-porque-tropa-de-elite-e-fascista

I don't know why, but I find brazilian lefties 1000x more insufferable than american ones

I am one of them
Who the hell is Salles?

>No less than half of its cost was financed by two obscure American citizens and by the Hollywood company Paramount Pictures , a genuine representative of Yankee imperialism. The brothers Bob and Harvey Weinstein, former owners of Miramax, and the Argentine Eduardo Constantini, owner of the Museum of Latin American Art in Buenos Aires, invested R$ 4 million in Tropa de Elite, still in the script.

Didn't expect it to be a Weinstein movie

os únicos seres humanos que já reconheceram o meu valor foram caveiras e fico até emocionado quando penso nisso. Um dia serei

Attached: images (20).jpg (640x480, 16.14K)

What makes them more insufferable?

They're a lot more ideological, that's for sure.
But at least here in Brazil the left cares mostly about the working class, while mutt liberals care only about meaningless issues

O cara tem que ser muito tapado pra virar policial no rio

não sou do Rio

Sois de onde?

Mas o BOPE não é só no rio?

de um canto bom de se morar

>DON'T LEAVE YET... The newspaper A Nova Democracia , in its more than 18 years of existence, has kept its independence unchanged, denouncing and unmasking the reactionary government of FHC, opportunist PT and now, more than ever, doing it in the midst of establishment of the military government that actually emerged from the ongoing military coup, which we had predicted through a scientific analysis since 2017.

Brazil was couped? How does science predict the future?

That's weird, I guess it's just that most lefties I know are fully into the lgbtqia123bc+ crap and purposefully look weird in order to look like other faggots from their group.
It seems to me that most american lefties are fairly normal people compared to the brazilian lefties I know. My impression is probably not very accurate because I've only ever interacted with your breed of lefties over the internet though.

Tá bem, então

Communists are completely crazy