What are weddings like in your cunt / culture?

What are weddings like in your cunt / culture?

Attached: somali wedding.webm (540x960, 2.96M)

Attached: somali wedding 2.webm (576x1024, 2.96M)

Looks haram

You guys are black and arab at the same time

I wanna be guest on this wedding. Look funny.

serbian man and african american/caribbean woman weddings are the norm nowadays here. No one is marrying serbian women. We like those afrokweens here

Attached: my future.jpg (720x960, 122.69K)

it's not
what does that mean? we are genetically older than both those groups
they would force you to dance on camera

this unironically

Holy shit can we send all our negresses and you send your slavic queens?

Attached: niggas-be-like-howd-you-know-i-was-somali-memesforyourheadtop-31233813-3857190891.png (500x592, 113.73K)

Incredibly dull and boring. You don't even get to see them officially married or whatever, there's just a crappy reception at a ward house or outside of the temple.

Attached: Salt_Lake_Temple_-_City_Sunset_Kyle_Woodbury_web_gbbxwv.jpg (1000x1000, 329.68K)

lel

Somalians are just fucking annoying to be around.

Based! You can fug my sister serb bro!

nah they are very generous
i smoked crack cocaine with a group of somalians and they shared a shitload of it with me

I will take your women then

why do zoomers do these weird dances?

Someone post that webm of a chink dabbing on somalis

kill all N

This is so oppresingly black. They need some diversity.

u need guidance of baba osman to see how degenerate this.

Attached: 1487419020078.png (742x418, 28.3K)

exactly like yours albeit a slight differences. Also very good looking people, #HornerSupermacy makes some many fags here seethe for some reason

yo someone needs to post the webm of that asian dude clowning the shit out of somalis lmfao

yeah, fuck off roach. back to whining to europeans for their acceptance and pretending you're [daily flavour] race

Supremacy at what? You nigs have everything negative about negroids and caucasoids and none of the positives.

yea someone post the butthurt chinks webm xD

Attached: kek.webm (576x1024, 1.78M)

based

you will never be human. you were used as slaves in all islamic empires, we even castrated you N's... long before europeans had contact with you N's.

post those positives for both because I am curious how a mutt thinks

zip it cockroach
save it for the europeans you're desperate to prove you're human to
such a great empire that you had to beg Saudis for money in exchange for delaying the khashoggi trial

Don't feel like humoring monkeys, google it