You can't refute this

You can't refute this.

Attached: Historical significance by state.png (5175x3762, 888.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/14Vo1MbBJTeB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't need to refute it. Outrageous claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>minnesota
>medium
umm sweetie, 2020 wants a word with you. you do realize that the murder of st. george floyd was the single most important event in american history since the founding, right?

The spanish settled florida 20 years before the english's first try at settling virginia and 40 years before their second try. It's peak historical significance.

voca.ro/14Vo1MbBJTeB

>Wisconsin the same as Illinois
What did Wisconsin and Minnesota do?

whats the deal with utah?

I feel like you're really reaching with Kansas, Nebraska, and Missouri.

Kansas-Nebraska Act, Mark Twain

Mormons. They're everywhere.

>history

High estrogen topic

george floyd and kenosha, the two most significant events of 2020 besides the coof

check mate

also fuck PISSconsin

Bro Missouri? Defend making this shithole High historical significance

Mark Twain.

my state of new jersey is high but frankly not that historically significant
washington marched through here on the way to the delaware, that's about it

Why is Tennessee peak historical significance
maybe high but I fail to see how it’s higher than other high states

Ohio is god tier as always.
Could've happened anywhere though, I bet less than 50% of Americans can tell you where that nigga died.

That's where a whole bunch of settlers stayed and got help with moving westward.

>Could've happened anywhere though
not an argument
>I bet less than 50% of Americans can tell you where that nigga died
you're a retard. the event was national news and updates were broadcasted until the televised trial that had well over a million consistent viewers.

It's not that bleak, we had the battle of Monmouth, and the battle of Trenton is one of the most iconic scenes of the revolution.

This is the map as taught to me in California public school.

Attached: MapChart_Map.png (5285x3762, 1.17M)

Pennsylvania finally appreciated a bit

how is the state where the nation was born at "mid" on the same level as fucking washington state.

Attached: 1660908773475756.jpg (1920x1428, 94.2K)

Lol sure. Guess Oklahoma should be high because of the bombings and Colorado because of Columbine.

One event happening in a state means fuckall especially when it's not unique. Trayvon Martin's death started BLM. The Ferguson riots and Eric Garner's death were part of the buildup to what happened once Floyd died. Feel like you've memoryholed all that already.

>bombings
literally what
>Colorado because of Columbine
yes unironically
>especially when it's not unique
you saying minnesota is NOT UNIQUE?!?!?!!?!!! blow it out your ass pal
>Trayvon Martin's death started BLM. The Ferguson riots and Eric Garner's death were part of the buildup to what happened once Floyd died
those were proto-events, floyd was the catalyst, just as the events in the first testament were the proto-events and christ was the catalyst

The colonies that birthed America according to my history classes were Virginia and Mass. Some other states figured into the narrative as I remember it presented to me, but much less so. Some states like North Carolina were barely a footnote if mentioned at all despite being part of the original 13.